Status: Complete

Under Jersey Skies

Chapter 42

That was wrong, that was wrong and I knew it. But somehow, it had felt so right. Gerard was more experienced than I was, but he’d been gentle with me. Every ounce of me had known that I was betraying Frank big time, that I’d gone and done exactly what he feared I would do, what I told him I wouldn’t do.

Yet it felt sooo right

I was lying in Gerard’s arms, where I’d fallen asleep after. . . Well, you know what. I was surprised he hadn’t let go of me all night, and I had to admit, he made a good pillow. I was extremely comfortable, and really warm. I sighed and closed my eyes, though stayed awake, listening to the sound of his breathing, my head moving with the slow rise and fall of his chest as he did so.

After awhile, he stirred and slowly woke. He smiled at me, and I smiled back up at him. He stroked my face affectionately, and leant down to kiss me softly. He stopped for a moment, waiting for me to respond, to tell him that it was okay, that what we shared last night wasn’t just a once off thing, and that he had permission to kiss me. I kissed him back gently; just enough to let him know it was okay to go ahead.

My body shivered in his arms, I was beside myself with the beauty of our kiss. It was unlike anything I had ever felt with Frank. Somehow, lying in Gerard’s arms right now, felt like the safest place in the world, right now, there was nowhere I’d rather be.

“You are so beautiful.” Gerard whispered as we broke apart.
“Thank you.” I giggled.

Up until now I had been totally convinced I was in love with Frank, but now, I was starting to doubt my feelings for him. Every secret Gerard and I shared had created a bond between us that was stronger than anything I’d ever felt before. With every moment I spent with Gerard, I was starting to feel something for him that I had never felt in all the months I’d been with Frank…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed the update! XD

Comment and Subscribe!

xXShazzaXx