Status: Complete

Under Jersey Skies

Chapter 45

The next morning, after about two hours cuddling, I walked Gerard to my door to say goodbye. Dad was at work, and had left about an hour before we had woken up; thankfully, he hadn’t come into my room to say goodbye.

“So I guess I’ll see you at school.” I said, opening the front door and standing aside to let Gerard walk past me. I closed the door behind me as it was a chilly morning and I didn’t want to let the cold air into the house.
“I don’t wanna go.” Gerard whined, wrapping his arms around me.
“But you have to, if Dad gets back--”
He silenced me. “Come on.” He said, backing me up against the door and kissing me. “I know you don’t want me to leave. Besides, your Dad’s not gonna be home for hours.” He continued, kissing me again. “So why don’t we go back inside.” He kissed me. “Go back upstairs.” He kissed me again. “And make love all day?”

I smiled into his kisses and found myself giving in, I just couldn’t control myself with him, he was too damn irresistible. I kissed him hungrily, crushing my lips against his, but he pressed his own even harder against mine. He parted his lips and ran his tongue along my bottom lip, making me open my mouth. I moaned into the kiss as his tongue began dancing with my own, and felt around behind me for the door handle.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” I heard someone yell, and pulled away from Gerard to see who it was.

Oh, fuck.

Frank was at the end of my driveway, a look of pure rage and hatred upon his face, staring at Gerard. His shoulders were heaving, his hands balled into fists, and the next thing I knew, Frank lunged himself at Gerard.

“YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!”

Gerard pushed me out of the way before Frank collided with him and sent him to the ground. He pinned Gerard’s legs down with his own, and Gerard struggled underneath him, trying to push Frank off, but Frank merely just pushed his hands away and punched Gerard’s face with one fist, and then the other.

He continued to do so until Gerard finally managed to push Frank back, at which point Frank stood up and began kicking Gerard in the back, stomping on his legs, kicking him in the stomach. It was heartbreaking to watch, but I knew I couldn’t jump between them and stop the fight; I’d more than likely end up on the receiving end of one of Frank’s punches.

I continued to watch in horror, praying Frank would get tired and stop beating him. Why wasn’t Gerard fighting back? He could take Frank easily, so why wasn’t he even attempting to defend himself? Then it hit me; Of course Gerard wouldn’t hurt Frank, Frank was his best friend. He began to spit out blood.

“FRANK! STOP! PLEASE!” I cried, shaking and hysterical.
Frank stopped, and stood up, turning to me with a heartbroken expression. “Why?” he whimpered.
“I’m sorry.” I sobbed, looking down at my feet, I felt far too ashamed to meet his gaze.

I didn’t look up again until Frank shook his head and began walking towards his van, which was parked at the end of my driveway. He got in without a single glance back at me, or his best friend bleeding on the pavement, and drove away.

I walked over and knelt beside Gerard, trying to help him up, but he only pushed me away.

“Don’t.” he snapped, standing up on one knee and pushing himself up.

He staggered slightly and winced with pain, and I tried to help him again. “I said don’t, Jackie!”

He walked away, dirty, bloodied, and limping. He didn’t look back at me.

Great, so now I was alone, alone to realize the full extent of how wrong what I had done behind with Gerard behind Frank’s back was. I felt completely disgusted and ashamed with myself.

Jackie James, you are a dirty cheater, and a slut…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!

xXSharazor RoseXx