Status: Complete

Under Jersey Skies

Chapter 61

Time just continued to fly by. It seemed only yesterday that I had started at Newark High, a newcomer in a world full of strangers. I never would have imagined I’d be surrounded by the people I now knew.

Joey, Mikey, Bob, Frank, Arriana, Ray, Gerard and I were all huddled together in Gerard’s front driveway. I had to fight against the weird twitching in my cheeks from smiling too much as Donna Way fussed about taking photos of us. But aside from the annoying photo session, which I knew I was going to be thankful for later when I saw the photos, everyone looked amazing.

Bob and Ray sported classic black and white suits, with black bow ties, Frank was the odd one out, in a normal black tie. Mikey and Joey wore matching versions of blue shirts under their black jackets, and dark blue ties. In contrast to the rest of the boys; Gerard looked strikingly handsome in a black velvet suit and red silk tie.

I wore a hot pink flocked dress covered in black tattoo designs, black ribbons tied in bows on the ends of the shoulder straps, and a thick black ribbon tied in a bow around my waist. Arriana was wearing an awesome black and purple Jack Skellington dress, black and purple stripes hugged her upper body, and a bright purple skirt with black lace trim flew out from her waist. It contrasted gorgeously against her still hot-pink hair, which I had to admit she did an amazing job of maintaining, it was straightened for a change, a massive difference from her usual wild curls, that I seemed to have taken over having for the night.

Arriana's Dress

Image

Jackie's Dress

Image

Donna finished taking a photo of all the boys and pulled Arriana and I aside. “Just one of you two girls now.” She smiled, holding up her camera as Arriana and I posed. “You look beautiful.”
“Thank you, Mrs. Way.”

“Kids, the limo’s here!” Donald called to us.

“Ready to go?” Gerard smiled, taking my hand.
“Of course.” I replied, mirroring his smile with one of my own, as the eight of us piled into the limo, and began driving to Prom…
♠ ♠ ♠
Jackie's Curled Hair:

Image

Arriana's straightened hair:

Image

Comment and Subscribe!

4 chapters to go!

Rayven xo