Status: i don't have my computer as of 09/04/10. i need to focus on my school work. but maybe if you comment, i can steal it back. i need to know you care.

I Will Possess Your Heart

How I wish you could see the potential

I know everyone, sometime in their life, has liked someone who would never like you back, regardless of what you do.

Whether it’s a celebrity, a teacher, the football captain, the head cheerleader, or your best friend, you just don’t have a chance.

Mine just happens to be the last.

I’ve known Aubrey my entire life. We live next door to each other, our mother’s are best friends, and our dad’s work together and go hunting together and all that jazz.

I love Aubrey. I love that she sings her own lyrics, that she draws pictures of people while she’s people watches, the way she’s terrified to watch scary movies, the way she twirls her hair when she’s nervous, and about a million other things.

But she has no idea that I love her.

And I’m pretty sure she never will.

See, she has fallen for some asshole the way I fell for her.

She’s “loved” this douche sine we were in 7th grade and he was in our math class.

He’s some jock who’s the captain of the football, basketball, and lacrosse teams respectively. He’s dating the head cheerleader, drives a BMW to school, and his parents are loaded. He has the perfect and the perfect girl madly in love with him, and he has no idea.
Aubrey has always tried so hard to get his attention and keep it.

But to see her try do hard and always get rejected, only made me want her more. To protect from this kind of hurt.

All my friends, or anyone with eyes, know I’m head over heels for this girl, except for her of course.

But this year I’m determined to change it.

It’s our junior (grade 11) year of high school, everything was looking up.

I was in a band with my friends, my grades were betterish, and I finally had a car to drive.

The only thing I want, or rather need, to make my life complete is Aubrey.

If only she’ll see, she belongs with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay!
hana's crazy enough to start another story.
sotd- savoir- rise against!
comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!