Status: i don't have my computer as of 09/04/10. i need to focus on my school work. but maybe if you comment, i can steal it back. i need to know you care.

I Will Possess Your Heart

I will possess your heart.

Two months later

Well Aubrey has awakened. That’s right. She’s opened her eyes and begun to talk. I would like to say that I was there when she opened her eyes. But I was off with Olivia somewhere getting horizontal. I was with another girl while the love of my life was recovering. I felt like a piece of shit.

Her ribs were repaired; her skull was repairing, and had had multiple blood transfers.

They said if her condition continued to improve at the rate it was, she would be home by the end of the month.

The thing is, I’ll be gone by the end of the month. Some people did hear our demo. Some pretty important people, like Pete Wentz. He was signing us to Fueled by Ramen record label. We were recording in Maryland in a month. We were leaving and probably not coming back for a long time.

I had told my parents this, and they supported me. Olivia supported me and promised to stay faithful and visit me when she could and when I wanted her there. I had the perfect girlfriend and yet I wasn’t satisfied, because she wasn’t Aubrey.

I hadn’t told Aubrey about me leaving. I didn’t want to worry her in this fragile state.

I planned on getting close to her in these next two weeks and letting her know Olivia and the new me. And I was going to learn the new Aubrey, the one that lived through what happened and had inhabited this body over the last 6 months.

And I was going to have to let go of Aubrey again, but in a different way. I was going to say goodbye to Aubrey this time. And she was going to say goodbye back.

And I was going to have to hope that Aubrey could accept that my life had moved on. That she was no longer the center of my universe. She was the sun, now she’s kind of more like a comet that I watched once, for 16 years.

Leaving this time is harder, even harder than those first two months with Aubrey.

Because now I’m choosing to leave, because I have to, because I want to
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm aware that this is a short chapter.
and that it is a day.
i'm sorry.

and i can't make any promises on how good or bad the next chapter will be because i haven't written yet.
that's right, this is the last of the buffer.

and i only need two comments for the next update because this is late.
love you guys <3