We'll Love Again, We'll Laugh Again, We'll Cry Again, and We'll Dance Again

Striked To Incinerate.

Image

---

Most of everyone's lives start when their born, out of their mother's womb and into the cold harsh world crying their lungs out.
Mine however, hasn't started.
People, usually use the term, 'this is the life' when their in a comfortable state.
Unlike me, where I haven't even lived.
Sure, breathing and moving might be some form of life.
But, living my own 'life' is some cruel bull shit.
Either god wanted to toy with my fucking head, and put me on this earth to only breath.
Or, my dad never wanted me to be a teenager.


Rule one:Don't go anywhere fun, where you can laugh and have a good time. Exceptions are Kory and Miranda's house.
Check.
Rule Two:Act like the adult you'll never turn out to be.
Check
And last but not least, rule three:Never try to find out who your mother was, or if you have any siblings. It's not worth it.
Check.

The three golden rules of my life.
So I was taught.
My two friends even live by those three rules too.
When they're around me.

I'm positive, you don't have a life like my own.
If you do, get the fuck out of there as fast as you can.
Miranda once asked me what was the hardest part for me to keep to those three rules.
I told her to that it was hard not to go anywhere.
Not like I've never seen the 'outside' world, by driving through it.
But, being a photographer, and seeing beauty somewhere so simple and not being able to take pictures of it, is pretty hard.
Yet, I have two friends and boyfriend who will strike a pose, just for me to take their pictures.

So, what's so abnormal for me being a teenager anyways you ask?
Besides the not going out part.
Imagine, never being able to go to a regular school.
But having a private teacher who comes and teachs you, because your dad is too busy getting the money we don't need.
Never being able to meet any new people, other then the three people your father put all his trust into being around me.
Also, living in suburbs with the people who are exactly like your father, working their ass off for money they don't need.
Try never having dreams of ever doing what you see on TV.
Or ever listening to the music you want to, only the music given to you by your father.
Also, some stupid computer that only allows you to go to websites for homework, that he got made specifically for you by his friend.

Imagine, and visually see how one's life is so much more different then another's.
How, if one person doesn't live the 'American' way, their all of a sudden the minority.
Specifically different from everyone else.
Yet, no one in the 'real' world sees people's different beliefs.
Usually when one country doesn't agree with the other we call it a war.
When a mob of people doesn't agree with another mob, we call it a riot.
So many different terms, for all the same shit.

I wonder, if I was ever to break rule one, if you could point me out and automatically call me different just by seeing me walking down the street.
I look exactly like the other teenagers you see.
Sterotyped looking or not, I would still be invisible to you if I was in a group of them.
But somehow, when Miranda has parties and I go, her friends know that i'm nothing like them.
The words then are on the tip of our tounges, and tension lingers.
Until, you know that their not worth even a second of thought on.
Soon, they'll be gone, and out of your life, and you'll resume, living by the three golden rules.
While Miranda is apologizing over and over again for their actions, while I tell her, yet again, that I'm not made to be friends with anyone else.
Except her, her brother, and Kory.

Kory is the fun, caring one.
Always asking what's wrong, and when your feeling blue, always finding some way to make you laugh.
She's the one that dares to be someone Miranda apparently can never see herself being.
Personally, if I could only choose one of the two, Kory would be my number uno.
For so many more different reasons then one.
Yes, I'd pick the caring friend over the party goer.

Miranda, is the wild child of us three.
Parties left and right.
Probably alcohol and drugs somewhat fit into her digestion system between that time.
Yet, she doesn't dare being that way with Kory and I.
When she's not at the parties, she's hanging out with Kory and I.
Laughing, and letting me take pictures of her and Kory.
Also, you never know what can come out of her big mouth.
She's also, the unpredictable one.
Did I mention bipolar?
But, also has medication for it.
But either way, Kory and I agreed, we loved her on and off the meds.

When life comes at you fast, and you have no time to react, what would you do?
When your father is the law maker, would you obey?
If you never knew your mother, would you look for her?
If you don't know if you have siblings or not, would you dare to ask the lawmaker?