We'll Love Again, We'll Laugh Again, We'll Cry Again, and We'll Dance Again

All I'm Asking For Is..

Image

---

"Just be yourself." Kory said at the end of our conversation.

That wouldn't be so hard.
Besides her being my unknown, long lost sister, I could totally be myself.
I watch as he number was dialing on my phone, and sat in my hotel room, waiting for her to answer.

"Yes?" She asked as I laughed lightly.

It seemed she was expecting me to call.

"Hey." I said awkwardly, as nothing that great came to mind.
"Hello." She said normally.
"I-I'm sorry I randomly called you out of no where." I started as she murmured that it was alright.
"Whether you believe me or not, I am your blood brother. Full blooded. And you have another brother named Mikey. I'm Gerard. I'm the oldest, Mikey is the middle child, and your the youngest." I explained as she mumbled, "Mhmm."
"Uhm, so, I guess you can ask me anything you want. If you have anything you want to ask me." I said awkwardly as there was silence on the other line.
"Why?" She asked quietly as I was also quiet.
"Why what?" I questioned as she sighed
"Why all of a sudden come into my life?" She asked as I also didn't know.
"Because you needed to know. I wanted you to know." I said honestly.

To me, she needed to know.

"Why did you leave in the first place?" She asked me.
"I think you need to talk to dad about that one. He might be able to tell it better." I preferred as she scoffed.
"Yeah, I'll talk to him when we're all dead. He'll never give me the time of day." She murmured as I knew where she was coming from.

He's always been the same.
Work, work, and even more work.

"I'll talk to him." I nearly whispered as I was even shocked I said those words.

I haven't to my dad ever since he left with Marie, heading to California.

"Noo, I have this handled." She suddenly said as I heard someone call for her.
"I gotta go, I trust you, call me soon." She said abruptly, then the dial tone played back to me.

At least she trusts me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Baha, thanks for the comments.
Or comment :P.
It's good to know that someone is at least reading it here.
(:
More, probably before the 18th [First day of school |:]
<3.