We'll Love Again, We'll Laugh Again, We'll Cry Again, and We'll Dance Again

To The End.

Image

---

"Fuck it, I'm leaving." I slurred as I wrapped an arm around my friend Mandy.
"Oh shit, take me with you." She smiled lazily as a couple od other people over heard her.
"Where are you two headed?" Some kid named Brian asked as Kevin stood next to him, looking me up and down.
"Just crusin' around town of course." I grinned like an idiot as I felt around in my pockets for a set of car keys.

As all four of us stumbled outside to my black Jetta, I emptied the contents of my stomach into a near by bush.
We all giggled like school children when I started my way down teh street, at only god knows what.
It was then that I noticed Kevin was sitting in the passenger seat.
He looked me up and down again as I tried to focus on the road.

He cranked up whatever was playing on the radio.
We all attempted to sing along to Helena, as I continued to try and focus on the now curvy road.
"Hey watch out for that truck." Brian said casually as I looked at him, and I felt Kevin take the wheel, making the car jerk to the right.
The car plunged over a small hill into the wilderness, landing bottom side up.

When everything stopped movine, I opened my eyes, looking at a tree we barely missed.
I looked at the passenger seat and Kevin was no where to be found.
I couldn't turn my head to see what was behind me because of the seat belt that was now strangling me.
I reached towards my head, where it ached the worst, and felt a watery liquid which I assumed was blood.

"Mandy?" I called out, trying to move.
"Brian?" I said, a little bit louder.

There was no answer.
As if I was in the car all alone.
I tried to unbuckle myself, but the pain hurt too much if I tried to wiggle from it.
I looked up and noticed a branch had broke, and went through my leg.
I growled in frustration and hit the horn.
I kept on honking the horn until my hand burned, and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

My eyes felt heavy, as I tried to fight closing them.
It was so hard.
Closing them felt so much better then keeping them open.
Sirens sounded so distant.
I felt my body shake as I couldn't keep them open anymore.
Can you hear me? Are you near me? Can we pretend, to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.
♠ ♠ ♠
I typed this up as fast as I could.
Since I'm leaving in 5 minutes or so to a friend's house.
I'm glad some of you liked the last chapter.
Hopefully tou like this one as well.
If there is any misspellings in this one or what not, I'll fix it later, I promise.
I might update tomorrow.
Not sure.
But I know I will continue writing :D.