We'll Love Again, We'll Laugh Again, We'll Cry Again, and We'll Dance Again

This Is The Hardest Part Of Living.

Image

---

"Your not even gonna cuddle with me?" Riley asked as I just got off the phone with Marie.
"No." I said flatly as she frowned.
"Remind me to never have sex with you ever again." She murmured as she turned over, having her bare back turned to me.

I sighed as I stared out through the window.
Losing myself in those stars.

---

Loud knocks had me up, and running down my stairs.
I wished, oh, I wished Miranda would be standing there.
Explaining to me how everything was a big misunderstanding, but it wasn't even close to her.
It was my girlfriend, and Kory, standing on my doorstep, looking miserable.

Those blank stares and those broken faces told me the truth, and I didn't even need to hear what they said to me.
At the same time, I hoped to God that Riley didn't decide to come down.
Yet, the one time I ever really hoped for anything, it fails.
I watched Marie's face just fall, and her heart break into a million pieces on my door step as Riley appeared.
She quietly asked who was at the door before she noticed Marie and Kory.
I guess it all clicked in her head.

I stood there as Riley stormed back upstairs and my girlfriend leave.
As I finally shut the door, Riley came rushing down the strairs in a hurry.
I looked at her, and really saw her beauty.
It wasn't her curves, or her make-up.
It was all her natural beauty.
She looked at me with that tear streaked face, and then I knew, that I really fucked up.

"Please don't leave like this." I said quietly as she pushed past me to the door.
"You don't even know, how much pain you have caused tonight, you scum bag." She said acidly as she slammed the door in my face.

The door slam echoed throughout my house, and the windows shook a bit.
I closed my eyes from being this tired.
Tired of waking up every day.
Tired of being this.
Tired of hurting people.
I was so tired.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, it's pretty short, sorry about that.
But these upcoming chapters should be worth while.
I'm already writing chapter fourteen.
Eee.
:D <3.