We'll Love Again, We'll Laugh Again, We'll Cry Again, and We'll Dance Again

Come Crashing Down.

Image

---

"Do you want some pancakes?" Kory asked me as I laid updside down on the couch, with all the blood rushing to my head.
"Mm." I mumbled as I slid off the couch and onto the ground.
"I'm going to take that as a yes." She murmured as she hurried back to the kitchen.

She reminded me of a mother figure as she stood at the stove, flipping pancakes and tending to some eggs.
I could see her as a mother some day.
Standing at that stove again, yet in an apron rather than a hoodie.
With her kids at her feet asking for various candies to be mixed into their breakfast.
With different drawings that didn't make any sense, but she would put them up on refridgerator anyways.
Along with all the A+ report cards and tests.

"Do you?" I heard Kory ask me as I laid on that hardwood floor.
"What?" I asked her as she stood over me, for her to hear her better.
"Do you want some coffee?" She asked as I rubbed my face.
"Of course. I never turn down coffee." I replied as she smiled at my normalcy.

I didn't feel like getting up, and waling in the kitchen, so I slithered in there.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kory giggled as I tried to pull myself up with the help of the counter.
"I'm...Slithering." I said quietly as she laughed at me.

Eventually I gave up, and sat at the food bar.
Sipping my choice of poison.
A plate full of food was set in front of me, steaming hot.
I felt like drooling cause I was so hungry, but then again, I felt like puking frm the though of the events of this morning.

"Your not going to eat, are you?" She asked me as I pushed some eggs around with my fork.
"I'm sorry." I offered lamely as I laid my fork o the plate with a loud clank.

I felt like crying, but I didn't want to burst out of no where.
I held it in as I drank some more of my coffee.
We both just sat there in silence, as she ate, and I had two more cups of coffee, both lost in our own thoughts.

---

When she was packing up her things from the nights' stay, she asked when I wanted her over again

"When ever you feel the need to." I said, honestly.
"I'll be over in a day or two then." She mumbled as I nodded.

I followed her out to her car, and gave her a hug.

"Oh, here." She jumped a little bit as she game me the CD from inside her car.
"You can burn it, and write the name of some classical person so your dad doesn't know." She suggested as I smiled.
"Thank you." I said as I gave her another hug.

As I walked upstairs my phone rang from inside my hoodie.
Matt.

"Fuck you." I said to my phone as I threw the phone on my bed and slipped in the CD.
"Long ago, just like the hearse you died to get in again, we are so far from you.." The man sang as I bobbed my head and uploaded it into a secret file you had to have a password for.

My phone rang again, probably for the 5th time in 10 minutes as I sighed.
I didn't bother to look at the display as I brought it to my ear.

"What the hell do you want?" I sneered from the other line as I heard a sign, and someone hang up.

I looked at my phone and noticed it was a private number, and shook my head.

"Don't fuck with me." I growled as I started to text Kory.
"Fuckin asshole is tryin 2 call me." I texted her as she replied with a weird face.
"Matt." I texted back as the CD was done uploading.

I popped in a blank CD and started to burn it as I got a text back.

"Matt isn't even @ home." I scrunched up my face.
"w0t?" I asked as I knew he didn't have his cell phone in service.
"Ya I just saw him walking away from his house then he got picked up by some friends." She replied as I totally didn't know who it was now.
"That's odd." I replied as the private number came up again.

"Hello?" I answered as it didn't sound like anyone was on the other line.
"Hello??" I asked again as I heard someone sigh, yet again.
"Hello." The other voice replied awkwardly.
"Uhh, hey." I said as I played My Chemical Romance lowly.
"You don't know who I am, but I know a lot about you." The other voice said as they sounded vaguely..Familuar.
"What?" I asked as he sighed again.
"Your obsessed with coffee, you wear glasses, you have these three weird rules, your best friends names are Kory and Miranda, you have a boyfriend named Matt, and so much more.." He trailed off as I felt a little creeped out.

Did I have some kind of stalker?
Was this a joke?
Who the fuck was this?

"Who the hell are you?" I asked as I started to get annoyed.
"I'm...I'm your brother." He said as I dropped the phone.

I hurriedly picked it up as he kept on asking my name.

"Don't you ever fucking joke about that ever again asshole." I told him angrily as I hung up the phone.

I placed it on my desk and ran my hand through my hair.
If this guy knew so much about me, why would he want to joke about something so serious?
My phone rang again, with the same private number.
I turned off my phone and continued to listen to My Chemical Romance.
What if he really was my brother?
Or maybe he was some freak stalker.
Whoever he is, I don't want to know about him.
Not yet, at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm in the middle of writing chapter 16 right now.
I think you'll be satisfied with these up coming chapters :]
I will be updating within the next week or two, now that I don't have anymore summer school ^_^.