‹ Prequel: I'm Not Ok (I Promise)
Status: Finished!

And It's Saying You Love Me

Devastated

GERARD'S P.O.V

Someone was knocking at the door. Frank jumped off of me. The doctor came in.

"Hello"

"Hi, do you have any news?"

"Yes I do, there is good and bad"

"Ok"

"The good news is that Kathy is alive and will be alright"

"Oh thank god" I said hugging Frank. I held his hand because I knew there was going to be bad news to this.

"The bad news" he continued as I held on tight.

"Your baby didn't make it" he said as the tears fell. "Would you like me to tell the rest of your family?"

"I'd prefer if you did thank you" I said as he left and I closed the door. I buried my head in Frank's shoulder.

"Awe Gerard" he said as I hugged him. I just cried. That took about an hour for me to cry everything out. By that time Bob, and his girl friend, Mikey and Alicia left with Meghan and Alex.

"Do you want to see her?"

"I guess so"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes" I said as we left. I walked in holding on to Frank.

"Gerard"

"Hi"

"I didn't think you were going to come"

"Why cause I was crying my eyes out because our kid is gone" I snapped.

"I've been here crying just like you Gerard"

"It's your fault"

"How is it mine?"

"You're the one who tripped" I snapped.

"Gerard it was an accident" she yelled. "Ow, just go" she said as I felt a sting in my face as if someone slapped me.

"Frank can you come over to my house, I'm real lonely"

"I have to call Meghan first"

"Fine" I said as he did that.

"Ok, I'm coming over"

"OK" I said as we drove to my house. As we got home I just sat on the couch.

"Hey" Frank said as he sat next to me.

"Hi Frank"

"Talk"

"Why? I snapped at the girl I love that’s real smart"

"But I bet she still loves you"

"Your right" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me. I turned to look at him, when our lips crashed against each other. He was coming back for more. I wanted more. I put my hands at his waist as I started to take his shirt off. I pushed him over as I kissed his chest and stomach. He went and took my shirt off.

"Gerard stop that tickles" i kept kissing his stomach as he jumped up and stood there.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know" he said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Do you have anything to drink?"

"Yeah, water" I said as I stood behind him.

"And that is?"

"Bottom shelf"

"Uh all the way down there"

"Yeah" I replied as he bent over. I checked out his ass as he bent over.

"May I ask what your doing?" he asked getting up.

"Nothing"

"Right, you were checking out my ass"

"So what?"

"Do you like?"

"Maybe" I said just looking at him.

"What?"

"Nothing" I said as I sat on the counter.

"Well quit watching me"

"Oh Frank you know you like it"

"Sure"

"You so do" I said as he walked back into the room. "Yes" I said as he came and pulled me off the counter. He kissed me then walked away. "You know we shouldn't be doing this"

"Yeah, but o well, no one will ever know" he said as I tripped on the kitchen rug.

"Fuck we really do need to get rid of this rug, its dangerous" Frank just laughed as he watched me lay on the floor.

"Stop laughing and help me up" I said as he pulled me up.

"I'm really tired I'm going to go to bed"

"So you’re going to leave me?"

"No you can do whatever"

"I'm tired too, goodnight" he said as he jumped into my bed.

"Frank that's my bed; you sleep in Meghan's old room"

"Awe why can't we sleep here, there's enough room for both of us"

"Oh Frank fine!" I said as I got into the bed.

"And NO funny business, you got it"

"Yeah, whatever" he said as he rolled over.

"Goodnight" he said as someone phone started to ring.

MEGHAN'S P.O.V

I went home and put Alex to bed it had been a busy day for him. I sat on the couch and just watched a movie; I fell asleep when my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I answered in a sleepy voice.

"Hey Meg it’s Mikey"

"What’s up?"

"Nothing just checking up"

"Uh ok, well if you don't mind I'd like to get back to sleep"

"Oh ok sorry to have woken you"

"It's ok bye"

"Bye" he said as I hung up. Why would he be checking up on me? I thought. O well. I fell back asleep. I heard a noise and I jumped up. I saw nothing it was so dark. I looked at the time, it was 12A.M. I went to check on Alex. I walked down the hall my heart beat getting faster. I opened the door and looked in his crib. No Alex!

"Ahhhh" I screamed as I looked all around the room for him. He was no where. He was gone. I quickly called Frank.

"Hello"

"FRANK, ALEX ALEX HE'S GONE" I screamed.

"WHAT, HE'S GONE!"

"Yeah" I cried.

"I'm going to come and help you look" he said as I hung up. I held the phone and cried.

"Meghan, Meghan are you here?"

"Yeah, back here" I cried.

"Oh babe come on we have to look for him"

"I know. I can't believe someone would steal him"

"I'll help you guys look" Gerard said as we rushed to the police station.

"And what does the boy look like?" the police officer asked.

"Dude he's a baby, he looks like me, here’s a picture" he said handing the picture over.

"I'm going to see Kathy"

"Ok"

"If I see anything I'll tell you guys"

"Ok thanks Gerard" I said as I hugged him.

"I'm so worried"

"Sh. don’t be, we will find him"

"Ok"

"Well I'm going to go now"

"Bye"

"Bye Love you" he said with a wave of his hand as he left...
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!