Status: active ; IF I GET COMMENTS !

Dear, June.

one.

“I just don’t understand why we have to move to Maryland, mom,” my twin brother, Jeff, moaned as we drove down the busy highway. “I mean, it’s America, mom. Do you realize that’s not in Canada?”

“I am well aware of that fact, Jeffrey,” my mom grumbled, keeping her eyes focused on the road. “But we needed this move, sweetie. I know things are looking grim now, but I promise you, they’ll get better.”

“Yeah. Right,” Jeff scoffed, folding his arms over his chest andlooking glaring out the window.

“Well, I'm excited for this move,” I spoke up, fumbling with the irritating seatbelt.

“I knew you would be, June,” mom smiled at me in the rear view mirror.

“What about you, Lucy?” I asked my four-year-old sister in the car seat next to me. “Are you excited to move?”

She hugged her blue blanket tight to her and stared at her shoes, “No.”

“At least Lucy has some sense!” Jeff declared, throwing his hands up.

“Shut up, Jeff. You’re just sad you had to leave your little boyfriend,” I snickered.

He turned around in his seat, “Grow up.”

“Hey, it’s not my fault you don’t like pussy,” I held up my hands in an innocent gesture.

He narrowed his dark brown eyes at me, “And it’s not my fault you do.”

My mouth dropped open, “I DO NOT LIKE GIRLS!”

“Keep telling yourself that, Juney” he chuckled turning around in his seat.

“Now if you two are done arguing—we’re here,” my mom said, a hint of agitation in her voice, as she turned off the car.

I flung our Ford’s door open and jumped out of the car. Except since I'm not too graceful my foot must have got caught on the door frame and I fell out and landed face first.

I hear the oh so familiar sound of laughter. Of course Jeff was laughing at me. Heck, I’d even be laughing at myself if I was him. But I heard someone else laughing—no one I’d ever heard before.

I pushed myself off the ground, smoothed out my jeans and yellow tank-top and looked up to see where the laughing was coming from.

A tall boy, my age, with blonde and black hair stood in the yard next to ours with a goofy grin. So he was the one laughing at me.

“It’s not funny.” I whined, pouting at the stranger.

“Yeah, it is,” he grinned even more goofily.

I narrowed my powered-blue eyes at him, “You don’t even know me.”

“Oh really?” he started walking over towards me. “Your name is June Helios Weston, you just moved from Canada, this used to be your grandparents house, you used to come down and spend your summer’s here when you were younger.”

I think my eyes literally popped out of my head, “That. Is. So. Creepy! How do you even know that?”

“You're grandma told me before she moved into that nursing home,” he was again grinning.

I stared blankly at him.

“You’re grandparents and my parents were close. You're grandma told me you were a nice young lady and that I would be a lucky man if you dated me.”

I laughed hardily, “My grandma was off her rocker. Well, I’ve been creeped out enough, so I'm gonna go inside now. Bye, stranger.”

“Jack,” he said as I was turning away. “My name’s Jack.”

“Bye-bye Jack Sprat,” I giggled, turning away and walking into my new house.

But before I got inside I heard Jack call out, “Nice to meet you too, Clumsy!”

It's nice to know I make a good first impression.
♠ ♠ ♠
JACK BARAKAT !
i'm excited :D

June Helios Weston
Jeffrey Tyler Weston

please just give a chance ?
o: