Status: active ; IF I GET COMMENTS !

Dear, June.

six.

“Back to school party this Friday,” Alex broadcasted as Jack, Rian, Kara, some girl named Levi, and I sat at a lunch table in Dulaney High School’s cafeteria. “You guys in?”

“Yeah, bro!” Jack and Alex shared a high five.

“Awesome,” Alex nodded his head. “You in Ri-Dawg?”

“Course, bro,” Rian told his friend.

“I guess me and Levi will go to,” Kara ran a hand through her long brown hair.

Levi was interesting. She and Alex seemed very close. From what I could tell she was friendly enough. She was also very pretty.

I had noticed that Hannah didn’t sit with us at lunch. So maybe Jeffrey was right and her and Jack were just friends with benefits.

“What about you, June?” Alex asked as he scooted his chair closer to mine. Somehow I ended up being sandwiched in between Jack and Alex.

“Um, I don’t know. . .” I told him, fumbling with my bracelets. “I kinda don’t know anyone that goes here.”

“You know,” Alex began to count on his fingers. “You know five people already! And ‘sides it’ll help you get to know the rest of Dulaney.”

“Not like you’d want to,” Levi added bitterly.

“Why wouldn’t I want to?” I questioned.

“Whores. Geeks. Jocks. Freaks. All types of weird,” she elaborated.

“June’s weird too, Lev. So it doesn’t matter,” Jack told her, smiling at me.

“Gee thanks, Jacky,” I fakely smiled at him. “Nice to know you have such a high opinion of me.”

“Sure thing, Clumsy,” he slung an arm around my shoulders and knuckled the side of my head.

“Well, it’s nice to see you two getting cozy,” Alex growled.

“Who peed in your Corn Flakes this morning?” I asked him, giggling.

A small smile worked its way onto Alex’s lips, “I didn’t eat breakfast, Crazy.”

“MANOREXIC!” I hollered, earning several people’s unwanted attention.

Alex’s calloused hand flew over my mouth, “Hush! You weren’t supposed to tell anyone! Now I can never show my face around here again.”

I grabbed his hand and moved it away from my face, “You poor baby.”

I could feel Levi’s bright, blue eyes stare a hole through me as Alex's and my hands stayed attached, and Jack’s arm stayed around my shoulders. Maybe she was jealous?

“So, June, you comin’ or not?” Alex asked again.

“Just as long as my brother can come too,” I agreed.

Levi inquired, “You have a brother?”

“Mhmm.” I nodded my head. “Actually he’s my twin. I'm older though—by six minutes.”

“I see,” a mysterious smirk appeared on her face.

“June,” Alex tugged on the sleeve of my shirt to obtain my attention. “You wanna come as my date?”

WHAT? I was shocked. No, no. I was more than shocked. If that’s even possible. Not only did Alex Gaskarth just ask me out, but he asked me out in front of Jack Barakat.

“Um,” I stole a glance at Jack—he looked pissed and his arm had dropped from my shoulders. “I guess so. I’ve got no one else to go with.”

“Stellar,” Alex's smile spread from ear to ear.

I hope this doesn’t bite me in the ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww mannn .
drama drama drama is gooood stuff (:
this isn't very dramaful , but the nexxt few chapters will bee .

i'm lovin' the feedback [: thannks you guys !