Status: active ; IF I GET COMMENTS !

Dear, June.

seven.

Before the party Kara had come over to help me get ready and just to hang out. Which was fine with me because Kara was one of the sweetest girls I’d ever met, and also because I had no idea what to wear to a party.

“I can't believe Alex asked you out to his own party,” Kara broadcasted as we lounged in my couch and watched Happy Gilmore—my choice, of course.

“Why? Doesn’t he normally ask girls to parties?” Obviously, I was somewhat in the dark.

“No,” Kara shook her head, her brown hair moving about. “He usually finds the drunkest girl, takes her up to a spare bedroom, stays with her the rest of the night, and leaves before the sun comes up.”

“He’s such a gentlemen!” I squeaked fakely.

“I know,” Kara batted her long, dark eyelashes. “It just melts my heart.”

“It makes me want to puke,” I said seriously. “Honestly, boys like that deserved to castrated at a young age.”

Kara giggled loudly. “Amen to that. But Alex doesn’t treat all girls like that. Once in a while, if he finds the right girl, he’ll treat her like she’s the Queen of the World. But most girls just want to get one night with Alex and then they’re done with him. They’re to blame just as much as him.”

“Pussy,” I snickered, shutting off the TV and standing up.

Kara laughed, “Most girls would find that romantic, June!”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I'm not most girls, Kara. Now, lets go get ready for a party!”

“Now I know why Alex calls you Crazy,” she chortled as she followed me to my room.

~

Kara had picked out a black t-shirt with a skeleton printed on it, dark-washed skinny jeans, pale ballet flats, long gold pearl necklaces, and bow-shaped earrings for me to wear to the party. I had no idea whether or not this was proper party attire, but I trusted Kara’s fashion choices. And besides, I looked good in it.

I wore my hair loosely curled, half of it pulled up and half of it down. Kara gave my makeup a dramatic, nighttime look and I was ready to go. Except I couldn’t go because Kara still had to get ready. And if she was anything like my mom I’d be waiting for and hour and a half.

Thankfully, Kara was nothing like my mom and only took about a half and hour. When she came out she was wearing layered gray and maroon American Eagle tank tops, a denim American Eagle skirt, silver metallic flats, silver hoops, and a silver D&G necklace. Kara being Kara, look gorgeous. I was slightly jealous.

“Well look at you,” I gushed as Kara came downstairs.

Kara smiled shyly, “Oh, be quiet. You look much better.”

“I look like a little punk. That’s hot,” I folded my arms over my chest.

“Somebody’s conceded,” Jeffrey snickered as he appeared in the living room.

“Somebody’s an idiot,” I shot back.

“Yes, you are,” he chuckled.

“Yes, you are,” I mocked.

He stuck his tongue out at me.

“I take it this is your brother, June?” Kara interrupted.

“Unfortunately,” Jeffrey nodded.

“Where do you come up with these lines, Jeff?” I asked with loads of sarcasm. “They’re so original.”

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the screen : call from Jack Barakat(:. I pressed the SEND and pressed my phone to my ear.

“Yo,” I answered my phone.

I heard Jack laugh, “Nice greeting, Clumsy.”

“Its how all the ganstas are answering their phones these days,” I told him, smiling.

“Well, you are such a gansta, June,” he agreed jokingly.

“Did you call for a reason, Weirdo?” I asked.

“No party tonight,” he informed me. “Alex's parents didn’t go away this weekend like planned. So you wanna come over and hang out?”

“Sure,” I said. “Is anyone else coming?”

Jack paused a bit before answering, “Um, you can bring someone, but I hadn’t invited anyone.”

“Invite Rian over, cause Kara’s here,” I suggested.

“So we can watch them make out the whole entire time?” Jack scoffed and I could just picture him rolling his big, brown eyes.

“We could make out if you wanted to,” I teased, giggling uncontrollably.

“GET OVER HERE NOW!” he hollered and hung up the phone.

Did he really think I was serious?
♠ ♠ ♠
icccccck !
whateveer .

ily you guys (:
lool .
comments ?