Surrounded By Familiar Faces

I've Never Told a Lie

I wrapped my arms around Pat's neck, jumping up at him.
Pat laughed at me, wrapping his same skinny arms around my waist, pulling me up and spinning me around.

"Miss. Holly Hardwick knows Mr. Patrick Kirch?" I hear behind me, I lift my head of Pat's shoulder and look over at Ashley.
"Yeah, I do you. Several times." I say with a chuckle.
"I didn't believe."
"Ha now do you?"
She nods excitedly moving over to Pat.

I look over at the two of them, taking in the sight of my long lost friend and my best friend.
Ashley's hair is in a lose ponytail and swings back and forth as she excitedly talks with Pat.
Pat's hair has grown but I always remember it being long, hiding away his huge rat-like ears. His long thin fingers wrap around Ashley's in a handshake.

"Hi." He says
"Hey" Ashley says in a small dazed voice.
Pat laughs a cheerful melody. "I'm Pat."
"I know" Ashley says happily. "I'm Ashley."
Pat pulls a smile on his face. "It's nice meeting you," He says looking at her. "Good seeing you Holly we have to catch up, hang, go swimming, whatever but I have to go to band practice. You guys got here later than I expected."

I nod running back over to him and giving him another hug.

Ashley pats at my back, forcing me away from Pat.
"Can we come?" She pleads both of us.

I turn to look at Pat and then back at Ashley.
"I don't know. We wouldn't want to impose." I say shrugging off the pouty eggs she’s making.
"Actully, that could be fun. You could meet my friends. I've told them a lot about you."
I smile. I look over Pat's shoulder at Kevin and my Grandmother in the Kitchen.
"Hey!" I yell at them.
They turn towards me.
"Wanna go to The Maine's band practice?" I ask Kevin.
She shrugs.
"You'll have fun. I promise." Pat yells

I walk past the two of them and walk through the halls to where my grandmother moves throughout the kitchen, making a snack for us.
"Is it cool with you?" I ask her.
"Sure," she says turning to me "I'll call you for dinner."
I smile "Thanks." I say running around the island counter and giving her a hug.
"Woo." Me and Ashley say in unison, giving each other high-fives.
"Let's rock!" Ashley says, moving out of this house, We all followed after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pat is awesome. So cute
http://fuckyeahthemaine.tumblr.com/post/145204002

Sorry its been a while.