Spirit World ((The gang From YYH))

Chapter 5: You Bastard!

"Why?!" I scream at the man sitting only two inches away from me, tears screaming down my cheeks as all the memories of us and the betrayal flow into my mind.

"Now, Little One, calm down it wasn't what you think it was!" He tries to soothe me, unsuccessfully. How am I to believe that he didn't mean to betray me and get me murdered by a small band of filthy humans? After all the suffering he caused me.

Even as he spoke, images of large pools of my own blood began to flood my field of vision. I can almost feel all of the stabbing, ripping, rendering, and pain that those monsters caused me. My eyes are stinging, and I'm very tempted to go ahead and take my vengeance this very minute, take my revenge on this amazingly beautiful red headed bastard.

"Not what I THINK it was?" I scream at him, the ache under my breast has returned. This pang of heartbreak has not been around since this damned fox spoke to me of love.

I have always wondered if he even really cared about me. Do you usually hand someone you love over to people that you know will kill you? Do you usually betray someone you love, knowing that you cause their death?

By now, I can see nothing anymore except for the scene of my own death. The horror that had first made me decide to chase down this man and destroy him with the wrath that has boiled inside of me for so long. I can almost feel the blood within my new body beginning to pump and heat up as I remember ever grueling detail.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running. Jumping. Dodging tree roots so that I don't fall. I look back for one second, and smash into something. This thing that I have smashed into is not a tree, nor a building. This thing that I ran into has arms, arms that immediately trap me against the person's body.

I'm looking up at a man's face. Completely human. And yet, I can't release myself from his grip. In my cat form for speed hadn't saved me so I let my body slowly transform into it's more human-like appearance. Except for the big fluffy white ears, and the long, slenderly white tail, I'm as human as the man holding me. I guess the big, crimson iris's weren't going to help my case much though.

I'm wearing plain clothes, a bright white cloth. White pants that are only slightly loose on my lower half, and a shirt that came to my waist with two longer bits to cover my front and back side. A small pair of white slippers protecting my small and delicate feet from the harsh ground that would have given me cuts.

The arms around me begin to tighten even more, pressing me against his warm body. For a few seconds I think I'm going to get away. But of course, before I can make my finishing move, he spins me around and presses me against the cold forest floor.

Sounds of others coming lets me know that if I don't get out of this soon, I'm done for. I use what strength I have to keep the man over me from pushing any further, and summon a small messenger demon. This little demon will take any message that you need delivered, and give it to the person you want to get the message too. Comes in real handy if you have a jerk for an old mate.

"Go tell Yoko Kurama, that Moritomo needs him." I quietly tell the little demon, whom smiles at me and nods before flying off. And with the departure of the small being, my energy depletes.

Almost without warning, a searing pain stretches across my back. And I cry out. The sound of clothes ripping brings my attention back to what's happening. The martial art kimono top I'm wearing is half gone, showing my entire back to the man hovering just over me. With my arms pinned under my body, I can't do much to protect myself except cry, beg, and plead.

More ripping and there's a sudden breeze running against my bottom, and much of the backs of my thighs. Footsteps that had been echoing around had come to a stop, because now a group of men surrounded both the man over me, and myself. Embarrassed and ashamed of how the back of my body was being shown off I buried my face against the ground to try and hide.

A rough tug, and I'm looking up at all the men around me. My hair is being held so that my head can't go back to resting and hiding my face against the ground. They're all human. That's all I can tell. I don't bother with their features, because I know what they plan on doing. Why bother remembering the faces of those that are about to kill you?

Another tough tug at my hair and I'm suddenly on my back, more men are there. In all, twelve hunters here to slay me. I should feel honored in a way. One of the much taller, bulkier of the group comes over and kneels down next to me, moving my had from left to right to study my features. As I look up into his own features, I let my vision rest in his gaze. He almost looks upset, sad, like he's pitying me. I pull my chin from his grasp and let my lid's flutter closed, while my head moved to the side.

My arms were free now, but what could I do? I am more than outnumbered. I shiver, resting against the ground, arms upon the ground, useless for what I really needed.

I listen, and shiver slightly as cold steel presses lightly to the flesh of my chest. I shouldn't be able to tell how cold the blade is. I peek, and blade is under my shirt. A quick movement of his arm and my shirt is all but a memory. The same is easily said about the front of my pants.

Then they all closed in.

Hands are everywhere, touching everything upon my being. I scream out, pushing at some of the arms that played along my visible flesh. I scream, scream, and scream even more. I don't bother thinking about saying any words, because my lips are already forming words into my shrieks of fear.

"Stop it! Stop! Yoko!" Each sentence emphasized by a push from me at the hands upon my flesh.

One of the twenty-four hands finds it's way between my legs. I freeze instantly, my eyes wide as I begin to truly wonder what was going to happen to me.

My thighs are pushing together, along with my hips wriggles. I am trying to push this hand away without using my arms and hands, because those were busy with the other hands. The owner of the hand doesn't seem to get the message because his finger begins to move against me. I shriek again, my cheeks darkening as the man pushes me into a form of submission that I had only let one person ever see before.

My eyes close, and I continue screaming, calling out for the one being I knew could save me from these barbarians. It's about now that something pushes into my mouth, and all I can do is make muffled whimpers, attempting to repeat the name over and over.

"You think she means that fox demon that helped us locate her?" Speaks up one of the men that is obviously lower in the food chain. I freeze, tears beginning to well up in my eyes.

"Probably." Answers another.

I lay there, thinking about the words, letting them have their way. By the time it's over, they've used and abused me in every which way they could imagine.

I am curled up on the ground, I hear the men around me. They're talking about what exactly they should do with me. I let the tears begin to fall as the betrayal sinks in. The feeling within my chest is so painful and tight, I wish the men would just hurry up and kill me.

My tail is grabbed, with a rough tug, my bottom is now slightly in the air. The murmuring stops as the others just watch. A gasp echoes through the small clearing and seconds later, my tail is cut through by a cold blade. I, of course, start screaming in pain. I can just feel the blood oozing down my flesh from the fresh wound, fresh tears joining old ones.

I'm pulled by the hair to look up, and my tail is waved about in my face. I can't help but stare. This bit of me that has been attached to me for over a thousand years, is now just a memory. The same person grabs my left ear, dragging a slick blade across it easily slicing through the flesh. He drops it to the ground, then sets to work on the other. With both ears upon the ground, blood dripping down my face to play along the curves of my head, then my body, I start to feel the numbing pain settle in.

"D..Did.. Yoko send you?" I inquire numbly, coldly. Almost as if I wasn't there. And I receive a collective nod from the small group.

A shaky breath escapes me. With a loud slap, and I'm down on the ground, clutching at my cheek. On of the men is atop of me once more, bringing his own blade slowly across my cheeks, then from just under my eyes down. He moved down, tracing lines all over my body with his dagger. I dare not cry for fear of the pain the salty tears would cause.

On of the younger men comes over to my right side, while an older one goes to my left, the both grip my hands, the begin to dig blades through each joint of my fingers, then slowly saw at my wrists.

By now, I don't feel a thing, and it's like I'm watching everything from above. I'm staring down as they cut me up. Pools of my blood soon covering the ground. A slow, almost surgical slice across my stomach in two directions, and I can see down into my own body. My heart, lungs, ribs, every organ and bit of me, laid out for display.

Each man took a hand full of my innards and yanked. The slightest of tugs on my body couldn't do much to tell me that I was still alive. One man, stronger, taller, bulkier than the others, with big sad eyes, smiles down at me. He looks sympathetic, and moves his hand over my eyes. He moves his other hand into my chest, gripping at my very heart. The muscle that pumped blood through my veins, the only thing that seemed to be a sign of life. And he pulled it out, moving his palm so that my lids fluttered closed.

And with that, my life as the Moritomo, the neko, ended.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm grateful to that man. He let me suffer only as much as he really felt was necessary, and killed me to spare me any more. But all of the pain, and all of the betrayal returned to me, and I couldn't help but tremble, cry, clutching at my body to make sure I was real and that I was alive.

I tilted my head up, I had moved so that I wasn't facing the man next to me, but the man across from me. The look in his eyes told me plainly and simply that he'd been watching. He almost reached an arm out to me, small tears wandering down his own cheeks, when Yoko Kurama, the man that had had me murdered, wrapped his arms around me.

This of course brought an unhappy shriek from me, ending with me slapping him, and clutching at my upper arms as if he'd been a pervert that had just molested me. I'm Sure Hiei wasn't giving him much of a happy stare either. Only two words formed in my shriek.

"You bastard!!!!!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I own only Momo, Moritomo, and the many perverts that killed her.. The rest belong to the author of YYH. :3 I know I didn't go into much detail with the rape scene, but I really just wanted to make this one more about the gore.. Comment if you liked it~ Loves y'all!