Spirit World ((The gang From YYH))

Chapter 6: What?

What can you do, when someone you loved, had turned you over to a bunch of sick bastards that raped and killed you? What can you say when you life was ended so abruptly, and the person that basically helped you die sits right in front of you, with a look of utter pity.

I had loved Yoko.I truly had. But this man had given me to men that killed me.

I glare at the man that I'd loved so much, the man that I'd given every bit of me to. His eyes were hurt, and the people around us stared in our direction. They must think he'd tried to molest me.

"We should go to Grandma's house." Yusuke pipes up. We all jump."Nothin' to see folks, just a little misunderstanding!"

Leaving the the little cafe, everyone paying for the cakes and tea. I stand as far from the person I'd thought was Shuichi, but now knew to be Yoko Kurama. What can I do?

As we're walking off to wherever they're going to take me, I glare at the red headed man that had once had silver hair. Something in my chest brings small tears to my eyes. Walking behind everyone except for Hiei, I attempt to control my breathing. I'm not really paying attention.

A hand rests itself upon my bottom. I look at the man walking next to me, suddenly curious. I stare ahead and send him a mental question. "How old are you?"

"Old enough to be able to know you're a wonderful, beautiful, and rare girl." Said an oddly loving voice in my mind. I can't help but blush. I tremble, memories returning in cruel little flashes. Staring straight ahead, I suddenly see a bright green eye, framed on one side by rose red hair.

Tugging at my lips tells me that I'm frowning. There's pain in the green eye, and the man's head turns forward so that I can't see his pain. I look up, suddenly wondering if I had been right in hating him.

I try to keep the hatred that had kept me going for so long, strong. I'd been so unfortunate, but maybe I had been wrong. What if he hadn't been the one to give me over to the humans. Right now, I'm wishing I could read minds.

Then some images started to run in my head. Almost like my own memories, but someone else's.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a little messenger demon in the palm of my hand. I've seen him many times before. This is Moritomo's favorite message sender. I smile at the little creature. I'm laying in a bed of about a few hundred pillows. It's my special place. Somewhere I come to think about my life.

This is where I first took my sweet Little One for the first time. I smile gladly as I remember the moment for a few seconds.

"Mistress Moritomo, needs you Master Yoko! Twelve human warriors are after her, they wish to harm her! She's run out of enough spirit energy to defend herself! One man had her trapped under himself when I left, I came here as fast as I could sire!" The small demon speaks in a voice that makes my ears tingle from how high-pitched it is.

I jump up and begin to run, the small messenger leading the way.

I enter a clearing, and there's a body. Or, what's left of it. The head has been left full and untouched, except maybe for the big fluffy ears that would have been there. Should have been there. I pick up the head of my once beautiful lover. Her lips are still a beautiful light pink. Her blood is all over the place. I press my lips to her dead lips, small tears running down my cheeks.

The smell of humans is strong in this clearing, but I don't care. I'll get revenge on the monsters that killed her.

"You should have stayed away, Yoko Kurama. She died quite a while ago. I would think that you'd have thought better of turning up when the last thoughts of you she had were those of you betraying her." Spoke a cold and deep voice from behind me. An extremely tall and sad looking man strode out into the clearing.

"Did you kill her...?" I said in my own deep voice. I sounded cold and cruel, like I'd kill anyone.

"I spared her. I ripped her heart out before she could suffer from all the trauma they forced into her." Said the stranger. "I thought cutting her ears off was a bit much. "

I looked at him. His hair was blue, and so normal looking. The energy rolling off of him said he wasn't human. "What are you?" I ask quietly, suddenly very curious.

"I am what you would call a changed human. I felt bad for her though." His voice was calm, with just an edge of sadness.

I stood and ran off, clutching the head of the woman that I'd loved for so long.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears are flowing down my cheeks. He'd been suffering. I turn my head to stare at Hiei and he smiled sweetly. That smile disappeared quickly though.

"Thank you." I spoke to the man that is extremely kind, but acts like a monster.

"What's going on?" A scratchy voice pipes up from in front of us, and I look up ahead at Kuwabara. It wasn't just him that had stopped to look back at Hiei and I. I tremble and look at the man that had cried and mourned me. He'd tried to save me.

I can feel my lip trembling. I'd died hating this man, but I'd spent so much more time than that loving him. I pull away from Hiei for a step or two. Then I run towards Kurama, the hat with cat ears falling from my head to the ground as I rush to him. I jump, wrapping my arms around Kurama's neck tightly, pulling myself as close to him as I can. Two arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Kurama!" I scream lightly into his chest, my shoulders rising and falling as I sob.

What had I been thinking? What?
♠ ♠ ♠
I only own Momo, none of the others. :3 Well, besides the creepy blue haired guy, for now.