In Love With My Best Friend...To Bad He's Gay

Chapter Fifteen

Dimitri's Point of View
"You owe me a hundred bucks. I got Mikaela to go out with me." I heard Trevor say. We were in the locker room and they couldn't see me. "I know. So did it work?" Steve asked. "Yeah! I'm dating Nicole right now. Dimitri Hart is p*ssed off, so that's a good thing and Mikaela's going to be crushed and humiliated. So yeah it worked." Trevor answered. "You're dating Mikaela and Nicole right now?" Steve asked him. "Yeah." Trevor replied. "Dude that's sweet!" Steve said and I heard them high five. They walked out of the locker rooms. I'm going to kill him but first I gotta tell Mikaela.

Mikaela's Point of View
I was sitting alone at a lunch table because Trevor wanted to be with his friends today. Dimitri came over. "Can I sit?" He asked me. I nodded and he sat down. He smiled at me. "I'm sorry for being a jerk." I said to him. He just shrugged. "It's cool." He told me. I nodded. "So. You and Trevor are over?" He asked me. "What? No. We're not." I told him. He looked passed me. "But..." He said pointing behind me. I turned around and saw Nicole giggling and sitting on Trevor's lap. Trevor was smiling and acting like he wasn't practically cheating on me. I got up and ran away as tears fell from my eyes. How could I be so stupid?

I sat at a tree and Dimitri came running over and sat next to me. (The lunch tables are outside) "Shh. Trevor's a jerk." Dimitri soothed me and hugged me as I cried. That's when my mind flooded back with memories. Dimitri holding me as I cried, becoming best friends with him, my parents death, getting my adoptive parents, finding out about Dimitri and Josh...Wait, Josh. "Dimitri." I said smiling. He looked at me. "What?" He asked confused. "I got my memory back!" I shouted happily, hugging him. Wait. I would have remembered Trevor and me going out but I don't. I fainted because I found out that Dimitri and Josh were probably dating.

"I'm going to punch him." I said. Dimitri's eyes went wide. "Who?" He asked, scared. "Trevor." I said with venom rolling off my tongue. "Why?" Dimitri asked. "He said i fainted because he said yes to going out with me. I fainted because I found out that you were probably...Never mind." I said. He looked at me funny. "I was probably what?" He asked. I sighed. "I thought you were dating Josh." I told him. He nodded. "I was." He told me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. He sighed now and looked around trying to avoid eye contact. "Because I thought you'd hate me for being...gay." He told me. "What? Dimitri Hart, I could never hate you. I've always...loved you. Nothing could ever change the way I feel about you. Ever time you hold me I never want to let go. Dimitri, I could never live without you." I told him. He smiled. "I feel the same way. That's how I found out I'm bisexual, not gay and that's why I dumped Josh. So we could be together. I've always loved you, too, Mikaela." Dimitri replied. I started to cry with joy. "Really?" I asked him. "Really." He told me. I kissed him. When we pulled away I blushed. "Does this mean..." Dimitri started to ask. "We're dating?" I finished. "Are we?" He asked me. I shrugged. "If you want to." I asked him. He nodded. "Of course I want to. I've always wished this would happen." He told me. I smiled as he kissed me again.

"Get away from my girlfriend!" Trevor shouted. I pulled away from Dimitri. "It's over Trevor. You're a liar and a cheater." I told him. His eyes widened. "I never asked you out." I told him. "H-How did you know?" He asked me surprised. "I got my memory back." I told him. "It's not over until I say it's over." Trevor told me. I chuckled sarcastically. "Really because I just ended it." I told him. He practically growled and left, going back to Nicole.I looked at Dimitri and we kissed again. My life is officially perfect. I thought happily.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouted to my parents as I walked inside with Dimitri behind me. "Hi honey. Hi Dimitri." My mom said to us. "I have to tell you something." I told my mom. She smiled. "What is it?" She asked. I smiled widely and took Dimitri's hand. "Dimitri and I are together." I told her just as my dad walked in. "So Dimitri finally got the guts to ask you out?" Dad asked. I smiled up at Dimitri and kissed him lightly. "Yep." I said happily. "Finally." Both of my parents said.

So that's the story of how I fell in love with my (so called) "Gay" best friend.

"I always thought you two would end up growing up and getting married." My mom told us. We looked at each other, eyes wide. Now that, I'm not so sure of...just yet. I mean come on, I'm not old enough to get married!
♠ ♠ ♠
So? How did you like it? Was it good? Is that a good ending? What do you think? Should I stop asking questions? Should you leave comments? The answer to the last one is YES! :)