In Love With My Best Friend...To Bad He's Gay

Chapter Nine

Ha ha. Yes. Dimitri & I have been best friends since around 1st grade or something. I texted Josh. It's Monday and I'm in class. Josh isn't starting school until next week. Lucky b*stard. Last night at dinner was interesting. Dimitri and Josh sat in a booth together and I sat across from them. I dropped my fork and when I went to pick it up, I thought I saw Dimitri's hand on Josh's thigh. I just shrugged it off. All throughout dinner I was texting Josh, even though we were sitting across from each other. It was a really fun night, Josh is going to be a great best friend. By the end of the night, when we were going home, I hugged Josh and Dimitri separately before going inside my house and I told Josh he was my new second best guy friend. And another weird thing, when I got to my bedroom and looked out my window I could have sworn I saw Dimitri on Josh's porch, it looked like they were kissing but it could have been anything, right? He could have been telling him a secret, maybe Dimitri told Josh that he liked me! But I'm not sure...I'm going to have to start investigating soon.

Awesome. Hes pretty cool. Josh texts me back. I smile looking at my phone and make sure the teacher isn't looking. She's not, of course. Right now she's reading some magazine while everyone is taking a test, which I finished in about five minutes. I'm a genius. Yeah. Hes been acting weird lately...any idea whats up? I asked, hoping to get some kind of answer out of Josh. Um, no. Sorry. Weird how? He texted me back quickly. Oh nothing. Maybe its just because i haven't seen him in a few days... I tell him. Probably He answers. I look up and see that the teacher had fallen asleep.Yes, she's fallen asleep when she's supposed to be watching her class. I giggled quietly. Hey. I gotta go. Sorry but I'll talk to you later. I text Josh back closing my phone and putting it away. I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder, walking out of the classroom with a few student following me out. It's already eighth period and everyday I have the same class, Science. My science teacher gives us handouts to complete or tests to take so we learn and normally reads something and falls asleep everyday. She doesn't really mind if we leave after we finish our work and turn it in. Once we're all gone, she can go home. I walked to my locker so I could put away my science binder and grab my math book. I had two pages of Math homework tonight, then I got out my communications folder, I had one page of communications and that was it.

In communications we're writing either a biography of someone we know or a personal narrative. I've already decided that I'm going to write a biography and I've already decided who of. Dimitri of course, his life, how I met him, how we became best friends, our whole friendship and how close I am to him, how he's like my brother and all of the things we've been through together. I was thinking about adding something about my secret crush on him, but decided that if I had to read it in front of the class, which Dimitri is in my class, then I'd be better off not to add that part in.

I saw a familiar person in a hoodie, their hood up and turned around. They were standing by the front door. Where have I saw that hoodie before? I asked myself. Wait, Josh's boyfriend was wearing that hoodie the day Josh was pushing him on the swing! I walked proudly over to the boy, going to see who Josh was dating and introduce myself to him,
making sure he heard out loud and clear that I was Josh's new best friend and if he did anything, anything at all to hurt Josh, I would punch him square in the face. When I was close enough, I grabbed the boy's shoulder and spun him around. "Mikaela! You gave me a heart attack!" Dimitri shouted loudly. Dimitri?! "W...W...What the..." I said, confused. Dimitri gave me a strange look. "Are you OK? Mikaela!" Dimitri called out. I fell to the ground with a hard thud as everything around me slowly turned black.

*Two Days Later*
"Ow." I said feeling a huge pain in my head as I tried to lift it up. "Mikaela?" A male voice asked me. I opened my eyes and looked around the room, taking in my surroundings. "Mikaela?" I heard again. I now saw a boy about my age in the room with me. The room was all white, there were machines beeping beside me and I was hooked up to tons of wires and tubes were sticking into my skin from all over. I was in a hospital. I sat up, ignoring the pain in my head and stared questioningly at the boy in the room. He had medium length blondish brown hair and beautiful green eyes that I couldn't help staring at. Do I know him from somewhere? I thought to myself. "Who's are you?" I heard a soft and calm girl's voice ask him. That was me! I sounded so...strange and different. "M...Mikaela?" The boy asked again. "Who's Mikaela?" I asked him politely. His eyes were wide with fear. "What's wrong?" I questioned again. He stood there, mouth open and his green eyes wide, like he'd just seen a ghost. "Why wont you answer me?" I continued to ask him different things. He just continued to stare. "You don't remember anything, do you?" He asked me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Comment and subscribe please!