You Got Me Popin' Champagne

Damned If I do Ya, Damned If I don't.

It was the night of all night.
Prom.
This year the theme was Masquarade Ball. We all had to wear dresses that were way to expensive. And masks. My mom really went all out for stuff like this. She always wanted a beauty pagent little girl.
Shout bought this huge dress:
http://www.nexteve.com/shop/ballgowns/F6287.html
And a mask. In her words to find my 'mystery man'
Im so excited. This is the first time everyone is going to see me without my glasses. Contacts at last. Thank God. But no date. Thats a downer. But the one single greatest thing...All Time Low is preforming. My very favorite band. Wait... Here is a picture of me so you can know who I'm talking about.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/pretty%20gir/507aribymai/Pretty_Beautiful_Lovely_Teen_Gir-1.jpg?o=22
That was my senior picture.
As you can tell, my name is Ashly. In that picture my mother forced me to take off my glasses. Great.
"Ashly Lennete Willson! Get your little perky butt down here for pictures!" My mom yells. Oh pictures. Fun. I put one last coat of lipgloss on, grab my mask, and head downstairs.
"Hey honey. You look very nice!" Dad says.
"Thanks dad. It aws all mom. She did my hair and got my dress." I did a fake smile, just to make my parents happy. I see a tear coming from my moms eyes.
"My little girl looks like a princess. Doesn't she Ron?" Mom says.
"Yeah, she does." My dad smiles. I hear a horn.
"Ashly! Get your fruffy butt outside! Lets go!" Natalia.
"Mom, thats Nat. I gotta go. I love you! I will be safe! Promsie!" I run out the door. I jump into Natalias car and off we go. We blast Popin' Champagne and get ready to ahve a blast at Prom.
We walk in and everyone is poundin to music and the most amazing announcment comes on.
"Who is ready for All Time Low!!?!" I scream at the top of my lungs! I am really, really ready.
The men of my dreams walk onto the stage. Their first song is ofcourse, Weightless. My favorite song. They jump all over the stage like they usually do. They finally get done with that song.
"Anyone know all the words to our song Damned If I DO Ya?" Alex yells. Oh My Gaskarth. He is hot. I scream louder then a lot of people. Alex looks into the crowd.
"How about you in the large red dress? Get your ass up here!" He points at me. I point at myself as in 'ME?!' He nods his head. I can't believe this is happening. I walk gracefully up to the stage. Everything is perfect right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like this?
There will be more if you comment(: PLease!!