You Got Me Popin' Champagne

WTF Alexander William Gaskarth

My eyes pop open with the sudden urge to throw up everywhere. That goes away when I turn my head and see my amazing boyfriend.
"Ashly?" I hear someone whisper.
"Whose calling my name?" I whisper.
"I dont know. get your ass down here." Alex whispers. I climb over Jack making sure not to wake him up.
"I got a Wii!" Alex whisper shouts.
"Your like a kid with a lollipop."
"Wii is the shit Ash!"
"OH My Barakat. Lets playyy!!" I also whisper shout.
"Dude totally." Me and Alex played the Wii until about noon. No one else was awake so we decided that we could give them a bit of a wake up call. Since there were not enough beds, Zach slept in the bathtub. Alex ran in there and got naked.
"YOU GOT ME POPIN CHAMPAGNE!!" And he turned the shower on.
"What the fuck Alexander William Gaskarth! Why the fuck are you fucking naked?!" Zach yelled.
"Fuck is a fucking bad word!" Zach took off his wet shirt.
"Dude, I almost shit myself. You scared the fuck out of me. Dick!" I heard Zach yell and Alex broke through the door, Naked.
"ALEX!" I shelided my eyes.
"Get used to it Ashly! I LOVE being naked!" He runs up to me and hugs me with his bare body.
"Woah! ASHLY!" Jack yells. Half asleep.
"JACK! Save me! Alex is naked raping me!"
"ALex get the fuck off me girlfriend" Jack said half laughing.
"Jack dont laugh at me," I pouted. "get your naked friend off of me...Please?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry.
Short.
I have writers block.
Bree-