Status: Complete.

Translucent

Six

Inhale.

Exhale.

Do not panic.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Do not panic…

Inhale…

Exhale…

Do not…oh fuck it I’m panicking!

If shaking like this isn’t panicking, if thinking about my breathing isn’t panicking, if biting my bottom lip until it bleeds isn’t panicking, if picking at the stray strings on the couch isn’t panicking then damn…I don’t know what panicking is!

I bet you’re all wondering why I’m losing my mind? The answer is simple, today is the day of the vacation.

Yeah, that gives me an excuse to panic, right? I mean it isn’t everyday that you find out you’re going to be sharing a room with yourwalking sex god biggest crush.

I took in a deep breath again before exhaling. It was exactly five fifteen in the morning and Kiley had told me to be up and ready by five thirty, which was when she was picking me up. Of course I was up and ready by four thirty and have been lying here for the past forty-five minutes.

I sighed as I stared down at my beat up converses. I really need new ones. The strings used to be pure white and now they look brown. Lets put that on my ‘to get’ list.

My eyes looked over towards the clock, which read five sixteen. I growled and cursed because I could have sworn it felt like five minutes have gone by, but no it’s only been one! Damn…

I let out a defeated sigh and stared up at the blank ceiling. My house was completely silent, just like it always was. It felt extremely cold although I had the heater on. Maybe it’s because it’s so…empty.

I frowned, but the frown turned upside down when I realized that I wouldn’t be alone this Christmas. I was going to be people that felt more like my family then my real ones did. I was going to open presents with them, sing, eat, and spend two full weeks with them.

I felt this warmth in my chest, this insane happiness that I haven’t really felt in a while.

I wonder what it will be like down by the cabin. I’ve never been to a cabin before and I would think that a place like that would be very relaxing, but…with Kiley around I highly doubt that’s what it’ll be like.

Maybe Lucian can calm her down a bit?

I blushed at remembering that we’d be sharing a room. I made sure to pack a lot of nightshirts, like I’d let Lucian see my pale chest. I probably look albino or-

“Davie!”

I smiled and it took me two seconds to grab my things and dart to the door. I nearly tripped over air when I noticed Lucian standing in the doorway; his hands shoved into the pockets of his jacket and pajama pants hanging loosely on his hips.

My mouth went dry, why is it that he made everything look good?

“Are you ready to go my dear?” Kiley asks, giggling.

“Uh…y-yeah,” I answered, trying to get myself together around Lucianwhich ended up failing horribly.

“Lucian and I are here to help pack your luggage to the car!” Kiley announces as she grabs one of my bags. “Lets go!”

How she is this hyper at five thirty will continue to be a mystery.

Lucian rolled his eyes as his sister skipped out the door and into the cold winter air. He looked towards my luggage bags and grabbed two before moving out of the house without a single glance back at me. I sighed in defeat, but grabbed my carry on before double-checking that everything was off and locking the house up.

I moved down towards the car and got into the back. Immediately I was greet with smiles and hellos before we were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this took forever
But my excuse is I had NO motivation what so ever
If I don't have motivation to do something then I can't do it
But I finally got an update out!
HURRAY!

Btw, will all my lovely readers read my newer story, Stop?
Please?

Comment&Subscribe?