Status: New and active :) For Charlie

Escaping Our Fate

Found That You're Alone...

“OK, so what was the big thing he had to tell you?!” Steph fussed into my ear.
I rolled my eyes and tapped my fingers across the laptop’s keyboard, typing out a response to my mother’s latest email.
“That’s the thing, he still hasn’t told me!” I groaned in frustration. It’s been 3 days since I joined the tour and Monte’s hasn’t uttered a word about what he tried to tell me. And it wasn’t even because we haven’t seen each other because we have. We’ve spent most of the time together since then. We were catching up on all the time we missed together; telling all the things we have been up to in the past years. He told me all the drama he and the band went through with Ronnie Radke, and the drama they are continuing to go through to this day. Turns out some fans are hating on Craig just because he took Ronnie’s place in the band. That’s why they agreed to do this thing with Fuse, because they were hoping to let fans see that Craig isn’t trying to be Ronnie, he’s just trying to make music with his friends.
“Well, I say you handcuff him to bed and have your way with him.” Steph was no doubt smiling.
I smiled to myself and shut the laptop and pushed it away. “Yeah, just let me go get those handcuffs, and while I’m at it I’ll go buy a bed too.”
”Psht! You know you have handcuffs already. And as far as the bed goes, you guys stop at a hotel sometime, right?”
”Yes we do. But still, I’m not going to strap Monte down and screw his brains out.”
”Awww, why not? I bet he’d enjoy that.”
”Who’s that?! Is it Monte?!” Steph attacked me with a million questions as I stared up at Monte from the bunk. He was standing in front of his own bunk and smiling at me.
“Oooo! I wanna talk to him!” Steph fussed loudly, so loudly Monte even heard her. He laughed and shooed me over so I was pressed against the back of the bunk and he was laying beside me.
I hit the speaker button. “Okay, you’re on speaker.”
”HI MONTE!!!!” Steph screamed, literally, at him. He cringed a bit at her loudness, but said hi back nonetheless.
After she through a million questions at him I finally told her I had to go and she let me off the phone. I tossed the phone to the foot of the bed and turned to face Monte. “So, come here often?” That is probably one of the lamest pick up lines ever, but right now it was just funny.
“Not as often as I’d like.” Monte gave me a toothy grin.
“Pervert,” I smacked him arm.
“But I’m your pervert.” He pushed some hair from out of my face softly.
“Not technically.” My voice was low, as if I was afraid to say it any louder.
“We can change that.” His eyes kept moving from my eyes to my lips as he moved closer and closer to me.
“Oh yeah?” I whispered, his lips a paper’s width from my own.
“Mhm,” he answered, moving that last tiny bit and planting his soft lips on mine. It was like fireworks went off in that moment. The world seemed to fall back into place. All the birds and flowers were singing a happy tune in front of a rainbow like in all the wonderful cartoons I grew up watching.

But you see, even in the best movies, there’s always an evil witch who comes and ruins everything for our heroine.

And my witch was named Lizea.

“BRI BRI BOO!!!!!! I came to see you baby!!” The happy chipper and totally fake voice slithered its way back to us, breaking our perfect moment. Monte tore his lips away from mine and his eyes went so wide I was afraid they would end up stuck that way.
“Who’s that?” I asked him.
“It’s my g-“
”Baby!” the annoying voice whined. “You should come greet your girlfriend!”

Did she just say girlfriend?!
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!

Oh yes; he did. *shakes head*