Status: New and active :) For Charlie

Escaping Our Fate

Do We Even Care; It's So Unfair

“Bryan-bearrrrr,” Lizea’s whiney voiced echoed through the halls. I covered my mouth in attempt to get my giggles from being heard. Monte’s arms were wrapped around my waist, his face hidden in my neck while he tried to cover his own laughter. I pressed my ear to the door in an attempt to see if she passed yet. I could hear the ‘click click click’ her heels made as she walked, they were getting louder, so she was coming towards us.
I felt Monte’s arms tighten around my waist as the clicking stopped right in front of the janitor’s closet we were currently hiding in. I turned the lock as quietly and slowly as I could and sighed lowly in relief when it made no noise. This time when the clicking was heard, it was moving away from us.
I turned in Monte’s arms and felt his lips press against my own. I kissed him back; wrapping my arms around his neck. I don’t know how long we stayed in that closet kissing and I really don’t care. All I cared about was the softness of his lips, the pure love in his eyes, and the way his touch still sent shivers down my spine.
By the time we broke apart we both had glazed over eyes and swollen lips. I had to admit; Monte looked damn sexy in my lipstick. I chuckled and used my thumb to wipe off the excess around his lips, not bothering to wipe it off of his lips. I secretly hoped that Lizea would see it and break up with him.
I instantly regretted the thought. Monte and Lizea couldn’t break up on bad terms or it would cause drama within the band. She had to break up with him, but it couldn’t be his fault. I sighed out loud.
“What’s wrong Charlie?” Monte pushed my hair out of my face and placed a tender kiss to my forehead.
”I just wish we didn’t have to hide us anymore.”
He frowned a little and dropped his hand, “I’m sorry. But-“
”I know,” I interrupted. “Good terms. I just feel like it’s never going to happen.”
“It will, I promise.” He vowed, holding my hands in his own. “Even if I have to tell her straight up I’m dumping her ass.”
I smiled at him, loving the mental picture I was getting of that. In my head I literally kicked her bubbly butt out of the tour bus.
And then an anvil fell on her head.

What?! Don’t look at me like that!
I blame it on old cartoons.

“Alright.” I brought his lips down to meet mines. “The plus is; this sneaking around is pretty fun.”
Monte laughed and pulled me into a hug, enveloping me in his warmth. “I love you, Charlie.”
“Love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
For Nelly :)

Alright. I'm looking for girlfriends for some band hotties. (Re: Max, Craig, Robert, Michael and Ronnie)
Just a note though: Ronnie may or may not show up in this series. I haven't decided yet.