Status: New and active :) For Charlie

Escaping Our Fate

You Can't Stay All Mine

If you would have stood outside of the Escape the Fate bus for the next hour all you would have heard was screaming. There was currently a yelling match going on between Lizea, Monte, and Craig. It had gotten so bad that Robert, Max and I left. Michael stayed behind to support his brother if need be. I wanted to stay but Max said that it would just fuel the flame. Michael promised to call as soon as it had calmed down.
We waited at a park down the block from the bus. Max and Robert were having a contest on the swings to see who could jump off and land the farthest away. So far Robert was ahead by two points. Robert has an advantage; he’s taller.

Just a little more, come on and satisfy me. Just a little more, come on and terrify me. Just a little more and I’ll be done with. Take my life and then I’ll feel okay.

I grabbed my env3 from my pocket and saw that it was Michael calling so I answered immediately.
”Everyone still alive?” I asked, half serious.
“Yep. Bryan’s got a few battle wounds but he’s fine.” Michael was whispering; Lizea must still be around.
“Is it safe to come back?”
Michael paused, thinking. “Should be. Just start heading back, if a taxi is still out there than don’t come in.”
I furrowed my eyebrows and agreed before hanging up. “Alright boys, time to head back.” I stood up from the bench and stretched while they did their final jump. I looked down at my Happy Bunny pajamas and was thankful that it was still early morning and not that many people were out. A girl in pjs walking around with two shirtless rock stars might look a little odd to some people.
We walked back to the bus slowly, giving them extra time to get Lizea out of there.
Speaking of the wench, my cheek was stinging now. I had gotten a good look in the mirror before we left and it wasn’t as bad as Max had made it sound. It looked like I had gotten scratched by cat but that’s about it. I just think Max is a bit protective over me. Which was nice, considering I didn’t have an older brother, and I’d be more than happy to let Maxwell fill that space.

“Shit, well she’s still there.”
Max rolled his eyes, “Thanks Capitan Obvious. We would have never seen that bright yellow cab there without you.”
Robert flipped him off and lowered himself down onto the street curb. “I’m not walking back to the park. I’m tired.”
“Than maybe you should stop staying up till 3 AM drinking,” I told him, taking a seat beside him.
”Look who’s talking Miss I-Came-Back-So-Drunk-I-Slept-With-Bryan.” Robert laughed, nudging my side.
I groaned loudly, “Shut up. We didn’t have sex, retard. We just-“
“Slept together.” Robert finished for me, looking satisfied.
Max plopped down beside me and leaned back, propping himself up. “Speaking of which…. Why were you sleeping together?”
Suddenly my slippers became very interesting. I plucked a piece of fuzz off of them and continued to stare, avoiding his question. I didn’t want them to know that Monte and I had been sneaking around. They’d think I was some kind of whore and hate me, and I don’t want them to hate me. They’ve became my friends in this short time we’ve been together and I don’t want to loose them. It’s bad enough that by now Craig probably knows the truth, and he will defiantly hate me for it. Lizea’s his sister, and I’m just the whore who got between her and Monte.
I felt tears pricking at my eyes and I squeezed them shut, begging for them to stay hidden behind my eyelids.

“Lizea!”
I looked up to seethe blonde bimbo Lizea storm off the bus with bags in hand. Craig followed after her, only a foot or two lagging.
”What Craig?” She hissed at him, spinning on her heels to face him.
Craig sighed loudly, “You know I love you Liz, you’re my sister. But this is my band; I’m not going to leave it just because you’re no longer dating someone in it. This isn’t high school, grow up.”
“You’re band is more important than your own flesh and blood?!” She screamed.
“Why the hell do you think I’m in this band?!” He yelled back. “I have a daughter to support, Lizea. I’m not putting her future in jeopardy because my spoiled brat of a sister throws a fit!”
“Hmpf!” Lizea snorted and threw her bags into the taxi before throwing herself in. “I’m not spoiled!” was the last thing she said before ordering the taxi driver to go.

Monte walked off the bus slowly then, making sure Lizea was gone and it was safe again. “Look, I’m sorry dud-“ he started before being cut off by Craig’s fist making contact with his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ouchhhhhh.

Leave me some effing comments or Monte shall die.

Kidding. I wouldn't kill him.
But leave me a comment anyway.