Status: New and active :) For Charlie

Escaping Our Fate

I'll Be All Yours When The Lights Go Out

Monte staggered back, making contact with the tour bus. “What the fuck?!”
Craig shook out his throbbing hand before rubbing it attentively. “What the hell is your face made of?! Brick?!”
“No, bone! Which I think you may have broken!” Monte wiped at the blood dripping from his nose.
Craig pulled his shirt off and threw it at Monte. I couldn’t help but oogle his body momentarily.
What? I’m in a semi-relationship, that doesn’t mean I’m dead. Or blind, which you would have to be if you didn’t notice Craig’s good looks. He may not have Kellan Lutz’s abs but he sure as hell looked nice shirtless.
I should stop admiring the male body and check on my almost-boyfriend shouldn’t I?

I moved to Monte and grabbed up Craig’s shirt and reached into the bus to grab a bottle of water. I poured the bottle over the shirt, wetting it. I wiped at the blood that was on his face.

”You cheated on my sister, you deserved that.” Craig told him.
Monte looked down, knowing Craig was right.
“But-“ Craig started and Monte looked up again.
”I don’t blame you. Lizea is one fucked up crazy bitch.”
I burst into laughter. It’s bad when your own brother thinks of you that way.
“I want to know the whole story.” Craig said, sitting down on the grass.
My laughter dried up and I looked down. Monte wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him, giving me his support. He looked at his band mates, and with a sigh, started telling them everything that’s happened since the day of the fair.

“And then Lizea say us this morning,” Monte finished up.
I stared at the ground, not brave enough to meet their eyes yet. I was still scared that they would hate me for all of this.
Max was the first one to speak. He jumped up and pointed an accusing finger at Craig. “I TOLD YOU I WASN’T CRAZY! I told you Bryan was in love with her!”

“Am I that easy to read?” Monte sighed.
Max nodded, “I’ve known you for how many years? I can read you like a book for retards.”
Craig laughed, “Aww, Robert he’s been reading your books again!”
Robert stuck up his middle finger, “Ha ha. Very funny man.”
“You gotta admit, you do have some retard attributes.” Mike added.

They continued to argue as I leaned my head against Monte’s chest. I looked up at him, admiring the child like smile on his face. I felt the corners of my lips tugging upwards at the site. His smile was defiantly contagious. He looked down at me and pressed a kiss to my forehead before looking back to his friends, who were now wrestling on the grass.
“Monte.” I sat up some, looking him straight in the face.
“Yeah?”
I smiled, “So, you love me huh?”
“Of course I do.” He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. “I’ve told you that.”
“Well, tell me again.” I smiled. “Now that Lizea the Lizard isn’t in the way.”
“Lizea the Lizard?” He raised one of his naturally perfectly arched eyebrows at me.
I chuckled. I never did tell him about that dream. “I’ll tell you later.”
”Okay….” He shook his head before looking me straight in the eyes. “Charlotte Destiny Levine, I love you.”
I smiled, “I love you too, Monte Bryan Money.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't the end. Don't worry.

LEAVE COMMENTS