Welcome To My World, Stranger

About Me

Firstly, I’d like to tell you about myself; the loser of a kid that everybody hates.
I’m Christopher.
Tall-ish, scrawny and a pale complexion. Noticed or unnoticed, I am still hated and despised, by almost everyone, of course. My only real ‘companion’, is my brown and white rat, Chas.
But he is imaginary, so honestly, I am friendless.

I am in year 9 at a school I loathe (and have loathed for 3 years, now), and my grades are slowly, slowly slipping; which also means my parents: Rhiannon and Jack, are getting more and more violent.
I hate my parents.

Because I have black hair, dark eyes and own many scars, cuts and scratches thanks to dearest Mother and Father; I am labelled:
That Emo Kid.”
Even some of the teachers refer to me as That Emo Kid.
But really, I can’t be emo because nobody knows the true definition of Emo; so therefore, I’m not emo.
Insane, maybe.

As I’m standing idiotically on this toilet seat, I should maybe tell you about Arden and why I’m soscared terrified of him.

Arden’s not in my class, which I’m ever so grateful for, but even worse, he’s in year 10 and one of the biggest, meanest guys in the school. He’s big, ugly and very intimidating. And that’s why I’m hiding from him in this cubicle.

If you’re wondering why Arden wants to kill me, then go ask him. I seriously have no idea why I’m his little… voodoo dolly.
Well, actually; that was a lie. I do know why Arden wants to annihilate me: