My Lovely Angel

Chapter Four

Jacob Black was Brenda Long’s obsession. She didn’t own a shrine of him, or anything creepy, she was just one of those girls who had a fetish for tall, muscular guys; ones that she didn’t have a chance with, but was determined to get what she wanted in the end. Jacob, to her, was a famous person in a sea of nobodies, and she wanted to be anything she could to him. An acquaintance, a friend, or a lover.

“Jacob,” she called, walking over to him as he sat down in his Honors English class. “Hey.”

“Hey Brenda,” Jacob smiled, knowing about her infatuation but choosing not to dismiss her because of a little crush. “What’s up?”

“Oh nothing,” she said, flicking her brown hair over her shoulder and sitting on his desk. “So how’re things going with Bella?”

“Not so good. You know, ever since her boyfriend left, I’ve been taking care of her. She looked dead when she first came to me, you know? Slowly I’m starting to get some life back into her, but I can still see that she misses him.”

“I’m sure she’ll be fine,” Brenda said, rubbing Jacob’s arm soothingly.

The news of Bella’s boyfriend leaving her was not new to Brenda. Or anyone really. Everyone in Forks and La Push knew of it, after Sam had found Bella in the woods two days after every single one of the Cullen’s left.

“I’m sure you’re good at it, too. Helping her, giving her a reason,” Brenda smiled. “She needs someone normal in her life.”

It had been two weeks since Embry had moved along with his new friends. It had been less than a day that Jacob had finished his RABBIT, the one he had put all his hard work into. And it was today that Jacob would be taking Bella Swan—and her friend Mike—to the movies.

Angel knew how long it had been since the whole Embry ordeal, because her birthday was the day it all went down.

Angel knew about his car, because she knew all about Jacob’s car obsession. He bragged about it in school, how his RABBIT was almost finished and how he had built it by himself. He hadn’t had it that day at school, so he must have finished it recently.

She knew that Jacob, Mike, and Bella were at the movies because she just so happened to be there. With Joseph Palm, her date.

And she also knew that Jacob wasn’t looking so hot this evening. In terms of health, because he almost seemed dazed and had a sheer coat of sweat covering his forehead. But he was putting on a smile, for what seemed like Bella’s sake.

“You wanna see the horror?” Joe asked, whispering in Angle’s ear softly. He was a really sweet boy, Angle knew, but she just didn’t feel anything with him. She never felt anything with any of the boys she had dates with, actually. And it wasn’t because they were horrible dates; it was just Angel’s belief that if she met the right guy, she would feel something immediately.

“Sure,” she nodded with a smile on her face. The two walked in the theater, right behind Jacob (who, Angel realized with amazement, was now extremely tall, almost 6’5—almost a whole foot taller than her), Bella, and Mike.

Angle was squealing and jumping the whole movie, while Joe was not complaining about holding her in his arms. So far, she had felt more for him than any other boy she had ever met. “How did you like it?” Joe laughed, wrapping his arm around her small waist as they walked outside.

Angel answered, right as Jacob’s car drove by. “It was so scary,” she said, playing it up a bit so that she would have a reason to hold onto Joe, pretending she was still scared. “I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight.”

“I could help with that,” Joe said in her ear, nibbling her lobe as she leaned against his car.

“Mmm, I would like that.”

Angle knew that she wasn’t going to be sleeping much when she got back to Joseph’s empty house. She took off her light jacket, leaving her in jeans and a yellow tank top as she walked over to Joe who had sat down on a burgundy colored couch.

“Hi,” he whispered as she straddled him. He wrapped his arms around her hips and traced unknown shapes with he pads of his fingers on her back where her shirt had ridden up.

“Hello,” she whispered back before pressing her lips to his. She moaned and weaved her fingers in his dark curly hair as his hands pushed up her shirt farther.

“Should we,” Joe mumbled between kisses, “maybe take this upstairs?” He moved his eyes towards the stairs, smirking at Angel.

“Mmm, wonderful,” she whispered huskily, giggling loudly as Joe growled, threw her over his shoulder, and ran with her up the stairs and into his bedroom.

Jacob got home, hot and not so well. “Son, what’s wrong?” Billy, Jacob’s dad, asked as he rolled into the small living room from the kitchen.

And that was when Jacob exploded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so I didn't want to make it too graphic this early into the story, but just a warning It Will Get Graphic

Not step by step, but pretty detailed. So if you're uncomfortable, sorry :( But that's why I rated it R.