Status: Active.

Nineteen

10

Frank Iero stood there in the door way. He didn't move, just stood.I stared at him as he stared at me but none of us moved. None of us spoke. The silence was deafening.

"Hey Gerard."

"Frank." I answered curtly with a quick nod of my head. I went back to unpacking Bee Man.

"Listen, I... I'm sorry I ran off on saturday. I shouldn't have. It was really immature of me." he twiddled his thumbs slightly.

"Yeah, it was, why do you care? I'm just another fan." I reminded him.

"Yeah... you are but your a loyal fan so I consider you a friend." I lifted my head to look at him and paused in my motions.

"Do you make out with all your friends?" I spat. He recoiled, slightly taken aback by my sudden outburst. "Just a quick fuck then take off around the globe and leave them?" I stood up and began to shout. I was using Mikey's words now.

"What the fuck?" his voice raised. "I'm not like that, your the one thats like that!" he walked up to me so that our bodies were nearly touching. Suddenly his hand came across my face with a painful slap. The noise echoed around the shop as I clutched my cheek in pain.

"You bastard!" I hissed.

"You fag!" he spat back, venom in his voice. He was on his tippy-toes now but still not at my eye level.

"I'm not even gay you cheap whore!"

"Cock sucker!"

"Midget!"

"Asshole!"

"If I'm not mistaken, your tongue was lodged down my throat!" I growled.

"What the fuck! It was you who kissed me first!"

"No it wasn't!"

"Yes it was!"

"No it wasn't!"

"Yes it was!"

"No it wasn't!"

"You bitch!" I swear I saw a tear escape down his cheek.

"You pansy!" I cackled.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!" I jeered. "Your a mother fucking, gay, pansy ass who wants to fuck me!" I sang in a theatrical voice.

"FIne! I am gay!" he choked out! I paused and stared at him. "Fucking homophobe." with that, he spun on his heel and stomped out into the cold November night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I chuckled to myself while I wrote this- hope you enjoy the cruel words.. <3

Your wish for an update is my command ^^