Status: Active.

Nineteen

11

I felt really bad, Frank was the only thing on my mind for the rest of the day. Today was tuesday so my saturday outing wasn't far off. As I finished with the new merch, I just went and sat at the counter to think. Why did I say all those things. I'm such a fucking hypocrite seeing that I'm the one who followed him to New York just to see his face. I looked out for Pencey Prep each time I went to The Bovine. I was the stalker and yet I'm the one who called him a fag. Well turns out he is one... but maybe I was too? No Gerard, it's just a little crush and you are not gay. Your just confused and have to find a woman to marry soon before you go crazy! Or... maybe I'm just in denial...

The bell chimed above the door and I lazily turned my head to see a flock of teenage boys coming in. They looked around and seemed to enjoy the warmth of the store. It began to snow about an hour ago and I was not looking forward to walking home in it. I really need a car.

"I can't wait to read the new X-Men!" one of the boys said.

"Lame, X-Men is stupid." another rolled his eyes. I sighed and pulled out the second in the series of that comic I thought was amazing, the new one. I began to read it and in no time, all four boys were at the counter.

"What do you recommend?" one asked, he had bleached hair poking out from under his ski jacket hood. I looked up and rested my elbow on the counter.

"What kind do you want?" I mumbled. We were talking about comics.

"Super hero." another said. He towered over me. His bright red hair was tucked under an olive beanie and he wasn't wearing a jacket! Just a plain plaid shirt. I shivered at the thought of going outside in the cold.

"Bee Man, far wall." I just picked the first one that came to mind.

"Oh! That's the one Brendan was talking about!" the guy with the red hair gasped. I resumed to reading my comic, i was getting to the best part and I wasn't in the mood for teenagers.

"Oh yeah!" they practically ran to the far wall and each got a copy then came over to pay. Then they left, leaving me alone.

"I'm sorry Frank..." I said under my breath and buried my head in my arms to hide the tears that were beginning to fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah a filler- I have to do school work >.<