Status: Active.

Nineteen

19

It was tuesday and I was practically lying on the checkout counter at the store looking for Frank. I was so eager to see him and it was driving me crazy. He didn't say what time he would be here but I hoped it would be soon. The day was uneventful with only one customer who bought some crappy manga and that was it. I just wanted Frank to be here.

It was four and I had to close the place at five. Where was he? The butterflies in my heart had not only settled but they died. What if he stood me up? I wouldn't be happy in the least, like, we've been together for only three days! What if he forgot? What if he was with someone else? Oh God... what if he was cheating on me? I bit my lip nervously and began sorting the counter out of nerves even though I always kept it clean and presentable. Then the doorbell chimed and I looked up. There he was. He was beautiful even in the poor lighting of the shop, he seemed to brighten the room and when he smiled, the room got brighter.

"Hey, sorry I'm so late." he apologized. The butterflied resurrected in my stomach and took flight.

"I- its o- kay." I stuttered. He giggled lightly and he sounded like a girl. It was adorable!

"The band was mad because I tried to leave practice early to come here to see you and so we got into a fight and stuff. So I stayed longer then expected to make it up to them but I guess they felt bad after two hours so they kicked me out and told me to tell you hi." he explained with a shrug. I smiled at him.

"Tell them hi back." he laughed lightly.

"Will do." we both smiled and he came behind the counter with me and gazed into my eyes. I checked to see if any potential customers would come in but the coast was clear. I lowered my head and he stood on his toes and out lips met. Nothing too fancy but it was perfect for the moment. He wrapped his tattooed arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist. It was perfect, it was.... beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think you guys realized that I don't update on weekends... sorry : /