Status: Active.

Nineteen

20

"Gerard, I swear that Frank guy is bad news." Mikey sighed as he slowed the car to a stop. It was Thursday and we were going out for dinner.

"Mikey you hardly even know him! Why can't you at least try to be his friend?" I whined.

"He's a rockstar and like I told you before, he is not going to slow down his life just for some guy he met at a club, I'm sorry but its true." I crossed my arms unhappily.

"You don't even know him." it was futile to argue with my brother. He had the stubbornness of a mule and the attitude of an ass. The image of Mikey's face on a donkeys body made me crack a smile which I hid with a yawn but Mikey didn't notice.

"I care about you Gee, you're my big brother and I don't want you hurt." I tuned him out and looked out the window at the passing stores and cars. "Are you even listening?"

"No." I mumbled. He sighed and dropped the topic all together.

"Fine."

Frank invited me to go to a different club on saturday. It felt weird not to be going to The Bovine but it was also kind of nice. It was called The Shake and it was a real underground place, literally. It was underneath some sketchy stores and restaurants but it suited the place. The doorman let us in and we travelled down a flight of stairs where I could hear a fast paced song being played.

"Its mostly psychobilly but some of its metal and stuff." Frank smiled before opening the door to the club. A gust of hot wind hit my face. It smelt of cinnamon and marijuana and it nearly knocked me out. I followed Frank in only to be bathed in the red lights of the club. People with mohawks and other crazy styles of hair mostly sat around smoking pot or dancing along to the music. No one payed much attention to us until Frank stepped up to the bar where he ordered drinks for us in some strange language. It was almost like I was at Starbucks with their foreign names. Frank thanked him and handed me some pink concoction with a cherry in it.

"What is it?" I asked over the loud music. Frank smiled and lead me over to a pile of black pillows which he sat in and I sat beside him.

"Try it." he encouraged. I took a careful sip and I gasped. It was amazing.

"Wow!" Frank grinned.

"Yeah, its my favorite here but just don't drink it too fast because its really strong and don't have too many." he warned. I took another sip of my drink and inhaled the marijuana fumes. I was in heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh writers block continues to hover on this story... I don't know where to go next... :/ Lost In You is my main focus at the moment because of it now.