Status: Active.

Nineteen

22

Frank was so tiny compared to me. I was surprised he just didn't fall down the stairs when I was basically sitting on top of him as he dragged me up the stairs. Apparently the elevator was broken so we were walking. Each step was leading closer and closer to a tiny door even Alice couldn't fit through.

"I'm Alice In Wonderland!" I sang.

"Shh!" Frank hissed which followed with a grunt as he dragged me up another step.

"Wheres Mommy?" I asked and blinked my eyes closed then open again. My head was spinning and throbbing.

"You mean Mikey?" Frank grunted as he adjusted my arm which was slung over his shoulders. I nodded dumbly. "Boston."

"Mmm chowwwwwwder." Frank sighed and suddenly we reached the top of the stairs. Frank shuffled towards the door, taking me with him. He took his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. Leading me inside he practically threw me on the couch and went to what I guessed was the kitchen. It went black from there.

"Gerard? Are you awake?" someone yelled at me. I groaned and tried to open my tired eyes but they only burned from the light. I groaned again. "Drink." the voice commanded. Something was placed to my lips and I drank as ordered. Coffee? By a light force, a pill was put in my mouth and the cup was brought to my lips again. "Drink." I did so and the process was repeated once more.

"Why coffee?" I whispered.

"I was told it worked better." the voice answered. Who was it? I tried opening my eyes again but it only resulted in failure. "Do you want me to shut the blinds?" I nodded weakly. In no time the blood vessels in my eyelids that were eliminated by the light went black. Again I attempted to open my eyes and this time I saw Frank staring at me.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Hi." he said in a normal tone. He was mad. He was really mad and thats why he wasn't whispering. He was letting me suffer. I was such a dick.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"For getting drunk and making me haul you up six flights of stairs?" his voice raised slightly and I winced.

"I have a drinking problem." I admitted and looked him in the eye. Can't he see how sorry I am?

"Well, I know that now. No more alcohol for you." he sounded sarcastic and that hurt. It cut deep where my heart should beat.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"Just sleep it off." Frank dismissed me and retreated down the hallway and dropped something solid. It rattled on the floor and I'm sure it was a pan or pot... he was really mad at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg... whens the last time I updated this?? I disgust myself... and now Lost In You is on hold too... I think inspiration for this one has returned for now. I hope so... Forgive me?