Status: Active.

Nineteen

24

I jolted awake after hearing a loud crash. I searched the dark room quickly and trying to process what had just woken me up. I surveyed the table where the empty pizza box used to sit. I threw it out before I went to sleep. Nothing was out of place except for... a lamp shade lay on the floor with shattered parts astray.

"Fuck..." I heard a voice say to themselves. I saw their shadow stumble not around the sharp pieces but threw them. "Gahh!"

"Frank?" I asked cautiously.

"Wha?" he was drunk or something along those lines. Cigarette smoke drifted off of him from the club and i probably masked the scent of what he really did.

"Are you okay?" I got off the couch where I was previously sleeping.

"Fine." he grumbled and trudged down the hall to the kitchen. He turned on a light and fiddled around for some things then the light went off and he went to his room. I found it strange that he left the shattered lamp on the floor. I sighed and decided to try and cheer him up. I carefully went to the kitchen and got some paper towel since I didn't know where his cleaning supplies were. Turning on another lamp in the room, I swept up the broken material and placed the lamp shade where it used to sit on a small end table against the wall. I turned off the light and went back to sleep.

My eyes opened and I sat up. Looking around I found a clock to see it was only eight. I almost never woke up this early. I sighed and tried to go back to sleep with no avail. I groaned and got off the couch to stretched. I was bored and I didn't want to wake up Frank who was probably hung over and unhappy. From what I knew we were still dating so why not jump a few steps into the future. I walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. I frowned at his selection of food. I noticed that he had no meat products at all. Does that mean he was a veggie? I took the carton of eggs out of the fridge and noticed they were still edible. As quietly as possible I got out a frying pan and turned on the stove. Humming to myself I began to try and mend the relationship between Frank and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
meh.... nothing really to say... sorry its another filler