Status: Active.

Nineteen

25

I knocked softly on the door and when I heard no answer I knocked a bit louder. I heard a groan on the other side of the door and I bit my lip. "Frank?" I mewed softly but loud enough so that he could hear me. He would have a hangover so everything would be increased. "Frank?" I called again.

"What?" he grunted. He sounded like he was in a bad mood.

"May I come in?" I didn't wait for him to respond and I opened he door and looked in. He had a pillow over his head and was wearing his clothes from last night. I sighed when I noticed he left his shoes on too. "Oh Frank..." I mumbled more to myself. I made my way over to his bedside and shifted the tray I was holding to one arm so that I could remove the glass of water and two painkillers and put them on his beside table. Frank lifted his pillow slightly to see what I was doing.

"Thanks." he mumbled.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah." he sat up and groaned when the light hit his face. I went over to his window and pulled the shades closed so that the room was dark. "Thanks." he said again.

"No prob." I replied with a smile. "Eat up."

"Want me to drive you home?" he asked. It sounded like he had his mouth full which made me smile again.

"I can take the bus-"

"Too cold, I'l drive you."

"Thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
so the relationship is mending and fine for now :D