Status: Active.

Nineteen

31

I hadn't gotten to see Frank for the past few days since he's all busy getting ready for his tour and such. I spent my days at work where it was unfortunately filled with customers since today was in fact Boxing Day. He did call me and tell me he was leaving New Years Day though.

"Do you have Spiderman comics?" I looked over the counter at a boy with a red hat on. He looked no older then nine and was really short.

"Of course." I smiled sweetly. "Right in the back beside the batman poster." he briskly walked over to where I directed him and disappeared behind some shelves. I sighed and rung in a few mangas for a woman in a beige jacket.

As usual, I spent my evening at my place eating TV dinners on the couch. This was what I was looking forward to while Frank was on the road drinking himself in oblivion and partying every minute. I was watching the news lazily and stuffing my mouth full of mac n' cheese. I was going to miss Frank's company when he was gone. Would he even say goodbye? Suddenly there was a knock on my door and I got off my couch. Still chewing, I walked over and opened the door.

"Hey Gee!" someone threw there arms around me and pressed their lips to mine. "Mmm mac n' cheese, wheres mine?" I blinked in confusion until my eyes settled on a smiling Frank.

"Frankie! What are you doing here?" I asked. Such a surprise especially since I was just thinking about him.

"Just wanted to say bye, were leaving earlier then expected since there's apparently going to be a big storm coming and we wanna' beat it to NY." he smiled. I smiled back.

"Just be careful." I warned. He playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Okay mom." he rolled his eyes and tried to hide a smile. "How was work."

"Busy, why are you standing outside, come in." I just noticed I hadn't invited him in.

"Thanks." he laughed. "Listen, why don't I give you your good bye prezzie?" he grinned. I raised in eyebrow in curiosity.

"Good bye p-" he rested his index finger on my lips but it was soon replaced by his own lips and suddenly I knew what he meant and it made me get butterflies.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAHHHH!!! I'm slowly beginning to hate this story... I just wanna finish it and get it over with but i don't want to do that either... D: So anyways, I'm back from SC so here's an update :] which was really needed here.