Status: Active.

Nineteen

40

I walked down the dimly lit hallway of the Bovine. I've been down here many times to visit Sam but it was just to hang out but never about something serious. I could still feel the beat of the music but it didn't make be excited like it always did, it made me feel anxious and nauseous. Suddenly the hall felt so long and If felt as though I was walking so slowly but in no time at all I reached Sam's office. I took a breath and knocked on the door. I faintly heard him telling me to enter. I opened the door and peered in. Frank was in fact not in the room which I knew he wouldn't be.

"Oh hey Gerard, what can I do for you?" he smiled at me.

"Hey Sam, listen..." I closed the door behind me and took a seat at his desk. "Have you talked to Frank Iero lately. You know, Pencey Prep guy?" Sam tapped his desk with his pen for a moment before he answered.

"I did just..." he thought about it. "Yesterday. He wanted to know if I knew some of the club owners in NYC so maybe the band could play at their venues. I gave him a few names and that was about it... why?"

"Oh umm... would you mind giving me the addresses and names of those venues?" I asked. Sam looked at me oddly for a moment.

"Sure man, I won't ask why but sure. You're a good friend so I'm sure you won't be killing people there." he laughed. "I hope." I forced a laugh and stood up.

"Don't worry man, I have a fear of guns. Thanks though."

"Anytime Gerard!" I exited the office and closed the door behind me. He was definitely ignoring my calls unless my old theories were right; he lost his phone or it was dead. I sighed and walked back to the main area. People were still laughing, dancing, and singing along. I seemed to be the only one upset. I felt so out of place for the first time I came to The Bovine.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think will happen now? I love reading the comments and hearing your thoughts. I always laugh and feel evil when you guys guess wrong- gives me inspiration to write more :P