Angels Die and Memories Fade

Waking The Dead

Chapter 3
Shayne’s POV

“One last kiss goodbye.” The last I heard of her voice. She walked out of the place I was in. Maybe a hospital? I don’t know, but I definitely heard beeping and felt something was attached to me. I felt her by my side for a long time. She’s the only one that stayed with me. I heard only her voice and the doctors’ but no one else.

Those four words that she said, woke me up. Woke me up to the fact that someone does care. The one person that is the love of my life, is making me hang on. It’s amazing how just one person can change your life. I guess I lost all my supposed “Real Friends” and found that she will stick by me no matter what.

I heard someone come into the room and say to someone else;

“They have decided to switch his life support off.” Life support? What the hell?

I’m on life support? How- oh shit I hurt her, that’s why she’s been crying. I hurt her by attempting suicide. I feel something pulled out of my throat and no air. My bed started to move. I don’t have a clue where I’m going. After a while my bed stopped moving and then all there was, was dead silence.

Wow stuck under dead silence. Thick dead silence. I think I just might actually go to sleep.

I awake to voices.

“Poor girl, she sat by him till his last dying breath.” One said.

“Yeah, young teenage love, aint it grand?” a second person said.

“Yeah, she’ll be gone soon too, she might be in here in a few days, from loss of blood.” The first one said.

She can’t give up again. I hear the voices leave. I slowly open my eyes, for the first time in a long time. I look over to my left side and see another body, then to my right, the same thing. Oh My God! I am dead and surrounded by dead people. I am in the Hospital’s fucking morgue!

I stumble as I get up, and found a bag marked ‘Shayne Jonathon Lockhart,’ ah my clothes. I have to go and find her. I can’t leave her spiralling down, after all I wouldn’t be here, well alive, if it weren’t for her. I owe her so much. I made sure that no one was around when I got out of the morgue, after I felt that there was no one; I walked out and tried to walk normally down the corridors. I soon found my way past everyone and I was in the uh… waiting room? Then I saw her. Dearest Krystal. I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. Not the best idea, because she literally jumped out of her skin and started crying.

“No you’re dead. You can’t be alive, they switched your life support off, it’s not possible.”

“Look I don’t know if I’m dead or alive, but I do know that you’re the only one that stayed with me the whole time, I know you kissed me one last time.”

“This can’t be happening, I’m delusional, I’m hallucinating, I’m going insane.” She sobs.
“No you’re not. And I guess this would be a bad time to say that I love you and I know that you care.” I tell her.

“No, no, NO! I’m going insane, I don’t believe you. I don’t. You’re dead. You’re fucking dead!” She screams in my face.

“You’ve gotta believe me. I know it may not feel like it’s happening but babe, it’s real, it’s happening, and I’m real right now. I’m here right now.” I say to her.

“Tell me something only Shayne would know.” She says as she stops crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou YaoiRox666.

just for you here is an update of the story.