Penchant

blah blah blah.

The nail, it pierced my shirt leaving a stringy torn hole. It's nothing my mum can't fix, thank god. I turned my head daring to look her in those dirt brown eyes, her poorly done makeup surrounded them making them look uglier than they already were. You're probably thinking I'm some bratty teenage kid who hates everyone on the fucking universe. But your absolutely wrong. She fucked with my head. She ruined my depth, she ruined my grades. I could hate this woman if I wanted.

"Hello, I haven't seen you in my class for nearly a week." Mrs. Lavinski said with a cold tone in her high pitched fake-as-hell voice. I laughed nearly throwing my head back as I did so. She was such a fucking joke, yet I was deathly afraid of what she would do to me when I wasn't in the library, in public.

"I was sick." I coughed. It was fake. Mr. Edwards walked past as her nail was digging into my skin, my pale flecsh was being torn apart slowly, but I didn't flinch. She enjoys when I'm in pain.

"OH hello Mrs. Lavinski! How was your english class today?" He came over to us, she loosend her grip on me. I saw her smile, she showed her un-brushed teeth underneath her hooker-red lipstick.

"It was incomplete. I was missing a lot of students." I heard the menace in her voice, and I felt her eyes gase across my dark brown hair. It was hell.

My dad always said that women couldn't overpower men, but that was 1950 when he grew up, blacks were still discriminated, as were women. Then I thought fuck this i am superior. My dad said so. This world full of women overpowering men with their big ass chests and makeup covered faces. No women was real!

I noticed Mr. Edwards walk away. They hugged, and he grabbed her ass. She giggled that sick, disgusting, giggle that reminded me of a porn star when their partner does something kinky. She probably was a fucking porn star. Her double D's in my face, barely covered by her cheetah print suit. I think I saw her nipple, and I think It was pierced.

"Now get to the point. You come to my classroom in 5 minutes, and if you don't I'm gonna give you a fucking F, and you'll have to relive my class all over again."

"I'll be in college."

"No you won't, you piece of shit. My class is mandatory and if you fail it then...guess what! You don't go to college." She whispered in my ear, and I think she spit in it a little. I shuddered. And I hated her. I saw her shake her ass as she walked out of the library doors. Obviously wanting some male figure to stare at her ass in that cheap cheetah print pencil skirt bought from Marshalls in the clearance section. Nothing that looked that cheap would even be sold at marshalls. I hate her. But I would follow her.

After I finished my English homework.

She could fucking wait.