Clash

Mystery Man

I was so excited to be staying with my cousin fore the whole summer! We hadn’t been together in so long and I had really missed her. We were best friends when we were little until my mom and I moved to California.

I stepped into the house, and before I could even sit my bags down I was on the floor in a massive bear hug. Laughing, I stood up and offered my hand to Heather, who took it gladly.

“ Wow Heather, you look so much taller, and you tan!” I smiled, knowing exactly what she was thinking. I was still shorter than average, 5”2, and even though I live in California, I was still pale. Heather chattered away happily as she lead me upstairs to the room we were sharing. I placed my bags on the empty bed by the window and sank down onto it and sighed happily.

Heather pursed her lips, “ I know that you just got here and all but I was wondering if you wanted to go to Club Jam tonight? I have some friends that are looking forward to meeting you, guy friends.”

The last two words caught my attention, the only thing I liked better than chocolate were cute guys, so I wasn’t going to miss this. “ I’m in”

She squealed with delight, “ YAY! You will have so much fun! What are you going to where?” And she was off, tearing through me suitcase, tonight was going to be great. I sighed and went over to help her.

A few hours later we were on our way down town in a cab. We had found the perfect outfits. I was in really short jean shorts, and a halter-top that showed off my newly pierced bellybutton, a present for my 15th birthday a few months ago. Heather was in a simple low cut, mini dress and I had to admit, she looked hot. It didn’t take long to reach the club, we got out and I looked up and there he was, leaning against the wall, hands in his pockets. Even though he was surrounded by a big group of people, he was the only one I saw. He looked up and caught me staring, his ruby green eyes met with my electric blue and I felt my face flush, he smiled at me. Heather hadn’t noticed this exchange between me and mystery boy and began to walk across the street, towards him!

As we reached the group of people, I chanced another glance at him but he had looked away, I nudged Heather,” Who is that kid, the one leaning against the wall?”

She followed my gaze and smiled,” that’s Ash” She whispered,” Ill go introduce you.” And with that she drug me over to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this worked out ok , comment me if you dont like it xXBlowingkissesXx