The Highfiveulation Tour

Guilty Souls

*That Night*

Ian's P.O.V


Did I feel bad for making out with my best friend as my boyfriend of three years was only sat two floors down, oblivious to the fact that I was fooling around behind his back…Yes!
Of course I felt bad, but I couldn’t let it bother me, I knew I was a dick, a twat, a complete fucking cunt….did I care? No.

I can’t help it if I love more than one man, if one of them is not my boyfriend, that both of them make my heart beat faster when I see them and I want to die when I'm kissing Lee and want Sean to join. It all sounds so wrong, so weird, but what was wrong with having two boyfriends, if only they felt the same way.

It would help if Sean was single and gay too, bi would be good too, but I don’t think I’d be able to go on with just one. The way it was going though it seemed I was going to be going without both, if Lee found out I was history. He would never speak to me again, his heart would be crushed and seeing that would kill me, I had to tell him, or at least end it with him so I could explain it all.

That was impossible though, I would never live with myself if I broke his heart, I couldn’t even see him cry or cringe without feeling bad, even if it wasn’t my fault. I needed to at least talk to Sean, but he was at his girlfriends, maybe he would break it off with her…or have sex. Either way my conscience was with me. If he broke it off I could have ended my best friends chance at love, if they have sex then I would have made out with a man who didn’t want it to happen. Who would rather me leave him alone than touch him. I was no better than Rhys.

I was lying in my bed, Lee’s warm body pressed against mine, I felt him breath in and out, his arm was over my chest, I stared at it, I knew it was just an arm, but it was Lee’s arm, it was the arm I had felt over my body many times. I reached out my hand and stroked it, he moved a little he was a light sleeper. He said something groggily, I removed my hand and placed it on his blond head that was placed on my shoulder; his hair tickled my neck slightly if a breeze came through the window. I kissed him lightly on the head and nestled back into the pillow.

I thought of how my hands had ran through Sean’s hair, messing up its platinum blond format with pink bit, how I adored that stroke of eccentricity in him, the pink bit WAS Sean, it was one of the reasons I fell in love with him.

*The Next Morning*

Sean’s P.O.V


I left the kitchen as I heard Ian descend the stairs, I knew him by the way he bounded down happily, I quickly exited and went into the music room. Bob, who had come over to see Gerard, was sat with Gerard in the corner, staring at a piece of paper; Bob was tapping out the rhythm that they wrote down out on the table.
Gerard muttered something and Bob sighed and drummed something else.

I sat in a chair picking up my legs and resting my chin on my knees, Gee and Bob didn’t even comprehend my strange behavior. I watched the pair for a while, wondering if anything was going on between them, Bob and Gerard were close but I never knew Bob was gay…maybe he was…join the club. I had dumped Jennifer last night for Ian, well it wasn’t for him, but I couldn’t go on going out with her when I had made out with some one else.

The phone rang for a while, I thought someone else might get it but no one did, I sighed and went to get it.

“Hello?” I asked flatly.

“Hi, is William there?” A posh woman’s voice asked. Who? “It’s his mother.”

“William…who the fuck is- oh! You mean wiL! Sure, hang on.”

I went into the living room; wiL and Frank were sat in there watching TV.

“Oh, William,” I joked, he actually answered then realized what he just did, he got up and snatched the phone I held out to him.

“Watch it, kid,” he muttered angrily as Frank and I giggled. Noone ever, and I mean ever, called wiL William, it was just unheard of.

Frank and I followed wiL from the room as he tried to get away to talk. “Hi, mommy,” he said sheepishly. Frank and I laughed more; he turned around and shot us a death stare, he ran upstairs and we heard him shut a door as we stood in the hall laughing.

Bob and Gerard walked past hand in hand, heading for the front door.

“Why do you think Gee’s going out with Bob?” Frank asked.

“Bob’s mom had a waiting list,” I joked.

We both laughed, then Bob turned, confused. “What did he say about my mom?”

Gerard pulled him out the door, giggling quietly, I heard some footsteps behind me and turned to see Ian walking my way, I quickly rushed into the living room.

“Sean! Wait! Please!” He pleaded, chasing me.

The pair of us ended up running around the entire lower floor until he caught me and pulled me out into the yard by my arm. He pushed me down to the end of the backyard and behind a clump of bushes.

“Sean, will you just talk to me?! What happened with Jen last night?” He asked quickly.

“I don’t want to talk to you! You used me! You kissed me, Ian, and then you just went. You’re with Lee; I can’t let you ruin that!” I snapped.

“Sean…listen…I…I love you alright.”

“You don’t mean that,” I quickly looked at my converse; I stared at the pink canvas material until my eyes watered.

“Look at me…Sean, look at me!” Ian ordered, lifting my chin, I stared into his green-brown eyes, he stared down at me, only a few millimeters taller than me, and that was mainly hair. “I didn’t want to tell you! I didn’t want this to happen, but it did, I can’t go on having feelings for you without you knowing. I’m lying to myself, to Lee and to you, I hate that.”

“Have you told Lee?”

“No.”

“You have to…if you don’t want to…I will, I’ll make it sound like it was me, but I’m not gonna let you just lie to him, Ian.”

“Ooh, no…I’ll tell him.”

“Good.”

He quickly lent in and kissed me then simply stared into my eyes for a few seconds, stroking the pink bit in my hair.

“Soon…I’ll tell him soon.”

“OK.”

We shared eye contact for a while then I tore his hand from me and left him in the bushes as I practically ran back into the house.