Status: Happy Sweet 16th! To The Color Abi Fazzi

Happy Birthday Dear Abi! Happy Birthday To You!

1/1

Camera's flashed, the lights were dim, everyone was wearing crazy paper hats. It was wild, there must've been at least a few hundred people there.

"Happy brithday to you!" Everyone finished the last line of "Happy Birthday" to Abi. From there, everyone shouted and cheered and blew those little roll-up kazoo type things. She smiled wildly, not widely, but wildly. It couldn't have been a better day for her, especially when Andrew Mark Hurley pecked her sweetly.

"Happy brithday Abi." He whispered into her ear. He couldn't believe she was his, she couldn't believe he was hers. She went in for another kiss, this time on his lips, his perfect lips, but was interupted as somebody plopped a giant piece of angel cake with a cream cheese frosting in front of her and placed a fork in her hand. She sighed, happy as she could be.

Completely surrounded by her friends and her ever loving boyfriend.

"Abi, sorry I couldn't get you anything better," Fazzi said as he walked up to her, hand in his inner coat pocket of his seersucker suit. "last minute... you know?" He smiled, pulling out a small box wrapped with Christmas wrapper. Abi took the palm sized box into her hands, instantly ripping the paper from the smooth magenta fuzz box. Her hand glided over it, smiling up at Fazzi, she opened it slowly, painfully slow.

"Just open it," Fazzi mumbled.

And she did just that.

"Matthew Fazzi! Aw, it's beautiful!" She exclaimed, carefully picking up the silver heart shaped locket with 'Abigail- Louise' engraved into it. "Ugh, I hate that name, it couldn't have just been Abi?" She questioned, a bit annoyed.

"This way, it's more... personal," he smiled evily. "And it should be your real name, not your nickname,"

"Thank you anyway, Fazzi," She smiled up at him, opening her arms for a hug. It was a short one, but sweet.

"Look inside."

"Huh?" She turned the small heart onto her other hand and used her two thumbnails to pry open the locket. Inside, there was a folded up piece of paper. Thick paper, with symbols on it, almost like photograph paper. Curious, she unfolded it and in the brilliant ink, it showed her and Andy kissing on a bench. It was just in the park, in the daylight, nothing special to anyone who might've seen it. That is, anyone who wasn't there to witness this very picture. It was the first day they met, and since 5:30 that very morning, she had been in love. Very few people were at that park, and very few even knew what was going on. That had been one of the most special days in Abi's life. With a single tear that was masked by her hair, she hugged Fazzi, who had taken that picture, again, and gingerly brushed her lips against Andy's.

All was well in the house, and they lived Happily. Ever. After.