Status: hiatus

I'd Photocopy All the Things That We Could Be, If You Took the Time to Notice Me

A Bit Of Normalcy

Mary is standing on a street corner, holding her stomach. She removes her hands and reveals that she is bleeding badly. The sounds of the street should be very audible: car horns, conversation, shoes stomping
on the pavement, etc. She looks around for help.
"Excuse me, ma'am--. Sir! Sir! Little Boy, would you send for some help, I'm dying--. Little Boy!! YOUNG MAN, PLEASE!!! I'VE BEEN SHOT!!!"
She gives up and rips the bottom of her dress off to make a tourniquet but doesn't know how. She sits on the ground as she is very dizzy now from the loss of blood. An old woman passes by, notices Mary and walks on without hesitation.
"Ma'am, would you please--"
The old lady cups her left ear. "I can't hear you." she says very loudly. "I need your help. I'm bleeding to death." The old lady leans in closer but doesn't walk. "How can I stop your bleeding when I can't even hear you?" A man in a suit enters quickly. "Can I help you?" he asks. "Oh yes," Mary gasps. "You see, I've been bleeding--Out of my way, I gotta help this old lady across the street. I do it everyday and today is no different."
"But I'm bleeding to death." The man acts like he doesn't hear her. "Ma'am, can I help you across the street." the old lady hits the man in the suit with her cane as he tries to help her cross the street. Mary seems worse off than ever now. A policeman enters.
"Oh, thank Heavens, Officer. I don't know how much longer I would've lasted if you didn't come." Mary sighs with relief. The policeman shakes his head. "Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to move on. The sign clearly reads no loitering. And you're littering all over the place. I could arrest you for that."
Mary's shoulders begin to shudder with laughter. "I'm not littering. That's blood. I'm dy--" laughter took over.
"Mary, there's no laughing in this scene." Miss. DeSoto sighed. "Sorry." she apologized.

I raised my hand during math class. "Can I go get a drink?" Mr. Tyson gestured his hand towards the door. I walk out after grabbing the hall pass.
I stop before turning a corner as I hear City talking with her boyfriend. "I don't wanna just skip class, Jake, I actually like my classes this year." I heard her complain. Wow, City likes school.
Her boyfriend scoffed. "Come on, babes', when do we ever get a chance to be alone." I see him kiss her. I felt like walking over there and slugging him right in the mouth. "What are we gonna do, Cits? Maybe you should drop that stupid play, Bloody...murder-Mary" she interrupted. "And I don't wanna drop it, I like drama club." she said in a low voice. "You know, ever since you joined the drama cast, we have less time for the both of us." he crossed his arms over his chest. "Well I'm not just gonna give up something I love." she claimed. Her boyfriend walked off rolling his eyes and I hear her grunt.
I take a sip from the fountain. "You're Mikey, right?" she asked waiting till I was halfway down the hall. "Actually, I'm Gerard. Mikey's my little brother."
"Okay, well I heard two boys talking from the house across the street and-yeah that was Mikey who called you. Sorry bout that." I'm quick to defend. "It-It's no problem." she moved her cherry red fringe to the side. "Was that your boyfriend." I motioned with my eyes. She nodded and said. "He's been such a prick lately. Wants me to drop out of drama." She looked at the cloak on the wall and flattened her short skirt. "I gotta go now. Bye." she waved and took off. I started heading back to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I believe this might actually be going somewhere <3