Status: Complete

Miss You Sevenfold

I've Always Been True

Dear Brian,
Can you believe it babe? It’s been four mouths, four mouths and already I’m a wreck! It feels like time here just slows down and stops…holding me away from you and your love. I pray every night that I’ll be home soon, but from the looks of it I’m not sure that’ll happen. It seems like just yesterday we were having a cook out and playing football. I miss the green grass; here all I see is sand and ocean…I want to walk into a grassy field just once and run my fingers through the thick tall grass, I’m afraid I’m starting to forget what it feels like. Being here is making me crazy (then I already am) I can’t stop think about all the fun you and I have had, every single night I dream about home. Ha, sometimes I can’t even tell when I’m asleep or awake! Is that a bad thing? Hell I hope not I miss your warm embrace….and I miss just looking into your eyes for hours upon hours, just looking not seeing anything but your love and pure light hearted ways.

Always thinking of you,

Mar-Mar H.

Dear Bri,
Tell everyone I said what’s up and that I miss and love ‘em. Make sure my baby knows just how much mommy misses her…which reminds me, thank you for the picture of Pinkly! It’s getting dark out here…I really wish I was home with you…it’s too dark out here; like blacker then black! Brian this darkness is NOT normal! If I can’t see in the dark something is wrong! Wrong I tell you! But haha listen to me ramble on about the dark…can you tell I miss you? I’ll be home soon I hope…that’s if Spher will let me go! (Jk don’t freak!) Anyway I love you, miss you sevenfold, and want to see your face! (In person!!)

Love you so much,

Mar-Mar H.

Dear Brian,
You won’t believe all the crazy stuff that is going down over here! First off I made a friend her name is Trace, but I call her Lil T-dub cause she is so small (smaller then me) and she is the most straight hardcore ball busting gangster ass women I’ve ever meant. The two of us are known on the base as Sugar and Spice (can you guess which one I am?) it’s so much fun to hear our names called out by Captain Spher. Okay so Trace and I were hanging in our cabin, around 9 or so at night the Cap comes in asking to speak to me alone. At first I thought he was going to send me home, but sadly no he wanted to ask me out! Bri he came right out and said, “Marshay will you go out with me?” he didn’t beat around the bush like you did Mr. Haner! I said the first thing that came to my mind without a second thought at what Cap would do to me.

Bri I said, “Sorry sir but I have a man waiting for me at home that can keep me safe and happy…God that man can do some crazy things with his-" of course Cap cut me off , that is just like a guy to cut a women off just when they are getting to the good part…but I was glad he did cause I’m afraid I would have told him some pretty dirty things that have went down between us and I know you and I don’t want our sex life all out in the open. He face was priceless babe I mean like I wish I had a camera so I could have saved that moment forever! So after I let him down he left and Trace came back in…but in that short amount of time I started to really think about you and I. Well it’s safe to say that Trace noticed how I was and she asked what Cap and I talked about, so I told her and out of the clear blue I started to cry…I cried for you and my family like I’ve never cried before.

Now I know that sounds really bad, but it’s not, you see I didn’t shed a single tear since I left home and that night Trace and I looked at pictures of our family and friends, we told the stories behind the pictures and all that…I felt way better talking about you to someone who understood what I’m going through. Trace and I got the thinking about you and her man (she knows who you are) and we made up a little song…here’s a little part of it
‘I’ve always been true I’ve waited so long just to come hold you. I’m making it through it’s been far too long, we’ve proving our love over time’s so strong, in all that we do. The stars in the night, they lend me their light to bring me closer to heaven with you. But with all that we’ve been through after all this time I’m coming home to you.’ So yea that’s what we came up with when we think about our loves! I’ll keep thinking and dreaming of the day were I can be in your warm strong embrace once again.

Missing you lots,

Mar- Mar H.


Tears barely missed the purple paper with silver writing on it. Brian couldn’t help but feel sad and laugh at the same time, Mar just did that to him. It’s always her to put a big smile on his face when he’s feeling down. She’s a million miles away, in danger 24/7, alone, missing home and still she can make him laugh…this women is truly a blessing. Brian’s hand whips away the fallen tears and picks up his cell phone. Pressing speed dial number two the phone rings three times before a deep voice answers. “Yo Gates?” says the voice. “Hey Matt I got a song for the new album.” “Really? That’s great man stop by today at the studio and we’ll check it out.” “Yea man I’ll see you in a bit.” Brian hangs up the phone and grabs and pen and paper. In a matter of five minutes Brian has created a full song that will put a smile on every one’s face.

“Come Pink lets go out!” Brian calls to his little white ball of fuzz. He picks up the dog, walks out to his car and drives to the studio. “Gates!” Zacky cheers welcoming the taller man, “Sup?” “Shads said you got a song?” “Yea man…Mar and her friend helped me write it.” Brian says. “…You sure man…I mean that’s really personal.” Zacky says placing a hand on Brian’s shoulder. “Yea man I’m sure it’s for her not me…” “Well let’s get inside.” Zacky says and the two men walk into the big blue building. Jimmy screaming and laughing is heard throughout the room. “Brian’s here!” Matt says into the mic. Jimmy stops screaming like nothing happened and walks out to the lounge area where the guys are all at. “Okay Bri man what you got?” Johnny asks taking a sip of his beer. “I’ll show you.” Brian grabs an acoustic guitar and hands it to Zacky. “Play this.” He says handing Zacky a piece of sheet music.

Zacky sits down on the couch and starts to play the notes on the guitar flawlessly. When finished everyone looks at Brian, “You want a slow acoustic song?” Johnny asks. “I want that acoustic sound at the beginning of the song.” He says. “…Okay what are the lyrics?” Jimmy asks. Brain hands over the paper that holds Marshay’s and his heart’s true words. Jimmy reads them out loud and it’s clear as day that this song is written for Marshay. “Nice…she’d be in tears of joy man!” Matt says with a sad smile. “She wrote this part in the letter I just got today with her friend.” He says pointing to the set of lyrics. “Cool dude!” “Okay we can do this. When you want to start?” Matt asks. “We can start after we finish Lost.” Brian says. “Okay man…this really is a great song.” All the guys say, “…It’s for a great girl!” he says with a smile on his lips. Brian walks outside for a smoke, he looks to the clear blue sky, “This is for you baby girl.” He mumbles closing his eyes. A soft breeze swirls around the toned man, his hair blowing out and in his face caressing his soft high cheek bones. He hears a faint voice whispering in the wind, “I love you Brian Haner.” Brian takes and long drag of his cigarette and blows out the smoke, “I love you Marshay Haner.” He whispers playing with a silver ring in his pocket as the soft breeze leaves him once again all alone.