Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

This Is the Best Day Ever

So my dream ALMOST come true. Mikey was indeed in my room,sleeping in my bed but where was I.... downstairs in the living room. There is one little thing missing from that dream and it's me. I still can't sleep so how can I have the dream come true.

It's about two in the afternoon and I'm here wasting my Friday in the house while he sleeps. Well it's actually my fault that he's asleep. He was trying to pull an all nighter to stay up with me. I told him to go to sleep and I'll be fine but he refused. So he ended up falling asleep around four.

I was sitting here on the couch watching some show. There's nothing on tv right now. Just some judge shows and the soaps which I refuse to watch. My mom walked in the room and sat next to me.

"Yes?" I said,not taking my eyes off the screen.

"I see your human friend is here and he's sleeping in your room." I nodded. My mom was still eying me and I felt really uncomfortable at the moment.

"Why are you staring at me?"I asked.

"Did you do anything?: I can't believe she just asked me this while Mikey is upstairs.

"MOM! He's still here if you haven't notice and no we didn't cause he has a girlfriend. Now please don't ask me that question again. It's kind of creepy."

"Alright but remember to use protection when you do."she added. I narrowed my eyes at her. She laughed before returning to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, This is going to be very awkward when I actually have sex. She's going to be asking all kinds of questions so I have to keep it on the down low.

I turned the t.v off and sighed. I'm sorry but I'm about to wake up Mikey cause this is so boring. I got up from the couch and ran upstairs. I entered my bedroom to see Mikey still asleep. He looked so innocent laying there. I slowly made my way to the bed. Maybe I shouldn't wake him,I mean he needs his sleep. I turned back around and was about to leave when i tripped over whatever was on the floor. I groaned. I looked down to see Mikey's bag laying wide open. Why is that in the middle of the room? i got up and picked up the bag,tossing it to the side. There was a groaning sound coming from behind. Aw I woke him up.

"Frank?"Mikey whispered. I turned around to see Mikey rubbing the sleep out his eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's time for you to get up" I laughed. He raised up his arms,stretching and relieving his stomach. I stared in amazement. He is so sexy.

"It's that late isn't it. I guess I better get up huh." I nodded. Mikey tossed the blanket aside and swung his feet over to the floor. "Do you mind if I take a quick shower?"

"Oh go ahead. The bathroom is down the hall on your left. If the door is closed,be sure to knock first. My mom may be in there." I giggled. I could imagine Mikey walking in the bathroom while my mom is in there. That would be so embarrassing.

"Thanks. Be right back." He pulled out a pair of jeans,a t-shirt and a pair of boxers from the bag that tripped me a few minutes ago. Once Mikey was gone,I tossed myself across the bed and inhaled his scent. It smelt like oranges which is like my favorite fruit. I could go for one right now. I rolled over onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. I have no clue what we are going to do today. We could watch a video together. I doubt he wants to be seen out in public with me. Suddenly my cell started to ring. I pulled it out my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"FRANKIE,YOU'RE ALIVE!!!"Bob shouted. I pulled the phone away from my now ringing ear.

"What you say? I think you just killed my left ear." I shouted back. Bob laughed. "Hey Bob. Yes I'm still alive so what's up."

"Nothing much really. Toro and I were wondering if you want to head to the mall. I saw this cool video game and decided to buy it."

"Yeah I can come. What time you want me to be there?"

"Can you be there in like I don't know maybe twenty minutes?" I bit my lip. Mikey just came walking in my room,SHIRTLESS!!. "Frank?" I snapped out my day-dreaming moment involving Mikey hehe.

"Uh oh I guess but Mikey is with me so I don't know how long will it take for him to get ready. First,is it alright for him to come along or no?" I asked. I don't want Bob to get jealous because he came along. Mikey looked at me when I mentioned his name.

"Huh?"he said confused. I held up my finger indicating that he should wait a moment.

"I guess he can come. So I guess I'll see you in what like an hour."

"I doubt it takes him that long to get ready. Well I'll see you in a few and tell Toro I said hi."I said.

"Okay. Bye Frankie. I love you"he mumbled. Before I could even response he hung up the phone. I sighed and shut my phone.

"What's wrong?" Mikey asked,he sat down next to me on the bed.

"I-It's nothing. Um do you want to go to the mall with Bob,Ray and me?We'll be stopping by the video game store and maybe the comic book store too." I asked.

"Sure. Do you think we can stop at the food court while we're there. I'm kind of hungry." I nodded. Mikey smiled and returned to getting dressed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was quite happy at the moment. I was walking down the walk way to mall entrance with my arms hooked around Mikey's and Bob's arm. I could tell Mikey felt like he didn't belong. Well the facial expression he's making is another clue. Bob on the other hand.....filled with jealously I tell you that. I swear he growled at Mikey when we got here. The mall is only like a ten minute walk from my house. Once we got inside,I took Mikey to the food court where he got some french fries and a milkshake.

"Aw can't he hurry up."Bob growled. I smacked him on the arm. "Ow,what was that for?"

"Don't be mean. You're making him feel uncomfortable."

"So? Maybe he'll go home then." I sighed. Why can't Bob just be nice to him? I stopped walking with Bob and waited for Mikey to catch up. He was still nibbling on the french fries that he bought.

"I'm sorry."he apologized out of no where.

"Huh?" He nodded towards Bob.

"I can tell he doesn't like me and that he doesn't want me here. I should just go home and call you later or something." I grabbed Mikey's hand.

"No,don't go. I want you here,forget about Bob." I pleaded. Mikey stared down at me and sighed.

"Okay. I'll stay for you." I squealed and pulled him into hug which almost cause him to drop his food. We continued to walk through the mall. I realized there wasn't that many people in the mall which is strange considering its a Friday. As we walked along I stopped in front of the music store.

"Mikey,stay here. I'm going to tell Bob that we're going in here real quick." Mikey nodded. I ran to Bob who was ahead of us. "Hey Bob, Mikey and I are going in the music store real quick. I want to buy some cds if that's okay with you." Bob rolled his eyes and nodded. " This was getting annoying now. He needs to stop being a big baby. I know it hurts him to see me always talking about Mikey when all along Bob has had a crush on me. As Bob turned away I grabbed his arm and spun him back around. He looked confused. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Remember Bob,no one can replace my teddy bear." Bob could help but smile and I bet you if vampires could blush then he would be red right now.

"Thanks Frankie." He pulled me into a hug and I was then on my way. I returned back to Mikey and entered the music store. I was amazed to see all the cds. I grabbed Mikey's hand and pulled him towards a shelf.

"Look it's Smashing Pumpkins." I squealed. Mikey laughed as I began looking through the rows of cds. I pulled out the ones I wanted to buy. I hope I have enough money to get them. I noticed Mikey had picked out two cds. After ten minutes of searching I finally decided to get the ones that I had. "Are you ready to pay for those?" I said,pointing to the cds in his hand.

"Yeah." We headed to the front to pay for the cds and was out the store. "Oh my god it's a comic store lets go." Mikey shouted,pulling me towards the entrance. We have a few minutes to spare until we have to go find Bob and Ray. Mikey ran off somewhere when we entered the place. I laughed. He acts like a little kid in an candy store. I'm not really a comic person so I don't know what's a good one to get. I walked up to the guy at the counter. He was quietly reading a comic book. I coughed to get his attention.

"Hello,welcome comic universe. How may I help you?" he asked. He seemed really bored right now. I decided to point that out.

"Someone's sounds bored." I laughed. The guy smirked.

" Yeah. You try sitting here all day watching people come and go but for the past week barely anyone comes in here. It's been like this for a whole week now." I looked down at the name tag which said Bert. "So do you need anything uh.."

I held out my hand and introduced myself, "Frank."

"Nice to meet you Frank. I'm Bert as you can see by the name tag."

"If I'm not interrupting anything,could you help me find a good comic to read. I'm not a comic person so this is a hard decision to make." I laughed.

"I know what you mean. I was clueless about which comic was a good one when I first got this job. Let me check in the back. I'm sure we got a new shipment this morning." Bert put down the what he was reading and went in the back.

"Mikey?" I shouted. I wanted to know where he went.

"I'm over here Frank." I followed his voice towards the back. I find him looking through the shelves. "I was just looking for a birthday gift for Gerard. His birthday is in like two weeks."

"How old is he?" I was curious.

"Nineteen" I nodded. He must have failed once I bet. A few seconds later Bert walked in the back with us and handed me a comic.

"That's the only I found that looked cool and I read it before I think. And don't tell anyone but I'll let you have it for free since you brighten up my day. If you don't like just bring it back and I'll let you exchange it for another one." Bert said.

"Aw thanks Bert." I smiled.

"That's a good one too."Bert said,pointing to the one in Mikey's hand.

"Yeah,my brother loves this one so since his birthday is coming up I'm getting it for him."

"Cool. Well let's take that up front you can pay for it." Mikey pulled out his wallet and gave him a ten. Bert pressed some buttons on the cashier and gave him back some change. "Have a nice day you two and don't forget to visit me."

"We will." I said,as we left.

"He was nice,don't you think."

"Yeah now lets go find Bob and Ray. The thing about them is you should never leave them in a game store by themselves ever. They...how can I say it...get to worked up over the game." I laughed.

"Really?"he laughed.

"Come on before we're banned from the mall forever." I started to run towards the game store which was on the other side of the mall. Before I knew it Mikey was running past me,smiling.

"Dude,you're a vampire but I'm faster then you. Wow." I rolled my eyes. He doesn't know I'm holding back. If I wanted to I could beat him in two seconds. So what now Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
its goin to be two updates today :) so give me comments please

thanks for the comments:

DiexToxSurvive
Hayley_Horizon
poisongirl24
secrets-that-die
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
Mirabella_RAWR!
SuperBat

title credit-My Chemical Romance-This is the best day ever
remember comments please :)