Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

Just Stay With Me Now

Oh my god,oh my god,oh my god,OH MY GOD. Mikey fucking Way kissed me yesterday. Did you see it? I don't know why but after he kissed me I was so hyper. I wasn't the only person that was happy. When Mikey and I returned back to the store,Gerard was smiling and laughing. He was so enjoying his conversation with Bert.

Right before we left,Bert handed Gerard a piece of paper. I don't know what it was cause he wouldn't tell me when we got back to the car. Mikey tried to take it out of his pocket but Gerard nearly broke his hand. Is the paper THAT important? Once we got back to the house we went inside and I got my bag. Mikey wanted me to stay a little bit longer but I had to go home. Even vampires have curfews. He offered to walk me home which was sweet of him. I told him I'd be okay plus it's getting late and vampires are roaming the streets. Mikey kissed me on the cheek as I tried to get off the porch. Luckily Gerard wasn't around to see it. I don't know what his reaction would be but I didn't want to see it.

"He did what!"Bob shouted. I covered his mouth with my hand.

"Keep it down. I don't want mom or dad to found out yet. And yes he kissed me." I whispered,listening for footsteps. I'm sorry to say but my parents are so nosy sometimes. Bob licked my hand,leaving behind a big wet spot. "Eww spit." I wiped it on his sleeve as he laughed.

"Do it again and I'll bite your hand off. Don't think I won't. I ain't joking,remember the tongue thing. I quickly covered my mouth and shook my head. "Okay then don't do it again." Bob laughed. I dropped my hands onto my lap and sighed. "What's wrong? The kiss wasn't all you expected to be. I bet mine was better then his." he said proudly. I chuckled.

"No. It was a good kiss. I'm just trying to figure out why me."

"Good question. So tell me how it all began. Fill me in girlfriend." I narrowed my eye at him before bursting into laughter.

"Well it all started yesterday (to the readers...its like 4 in the morning.) on the bus. I sat next to Mikey which he didn't mind at all. Then his girlfriend got on the bus. I tried to get up and move so she could sit next to him but he told me not to get up. So I did what he told me. Alicia realized that I wouldn't get up so she started to yell at me calling me a freak. Mikey was furious I mean you should have seen his face,Bob. He told her to sit with his brother,Gerard, who is has relationship issues at the moment."

"Ha Lyn-z must have realized he's an ass." I punched Bob playfully on the arm.

"That's not nice to say. I think she cheated on him with another guy. So as I was saying before YOU interrupted me. Alicia refused to sit with him and continued to make a scene. I tried to get up again but Mikey demanded that I don't move. I was only moving cause I didn't want them to fight anymore. Basically I'm ruining his relationship with Alicia which I don't want. Even though I like him in all."

"That's why you were down after you got off the bus. It was because of the fight they had." Bob pointed out.

"Yeah. Lunch came around and I couldn't seem to find you or Ray so I sat with Mikey. Alicia and him started to argue once more. Oh Gerard was there too. He looked as if he didn't care I was there." I said.

"Maybe it's because he was thinking about Lyn-z." I nodded.

"Now here's the good part....not really. Alicia gave Mikey a choice;it's either her or me or they're through. On to the part where we kissed. Mikey wanted us to hang out again after school so we went to the mall. Gerard tagged along since he was the one driving us there. We went to the comic store to say hi to Bert then we left Gerard there with him. Mikey took me outside cause he wanted to talk in private. At first I thought he was going to pick her and kick me to the curb. BUT that's when he kissed me and said he chooses me." I explained,watching Bob's crazy facial expressions.

"Wow. Um okay well that's a lot to take in. He choose you over Alicia. I don't buy it. He's up to something." There Bob goes,accusing Mikey of doing something he hasn't done yet.

"I doubt it. He sounded like he meant it and the kiss...." Bob got up and walked over to the window.

"Well what ever happens I'm still here for you." I smiled.

"Thanks Bob." I gave him a hug and he just had to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Frankie." he said,jumping out the window. I shut it behind him and sighed.

After Bob left I played video games. I can't remember the name at the moment but that was all I could do 5 in the morning. My mom came in the room to tell me to get ready for school. I was sitting on my bed tying my shoes when my phone rung. I reached over and looked at the I.D caller. I squealed.

"Hey Mikey." I said,trying to tie my shoes while using my shoulder to hold up the phone.

"Hi and good morning. I have a question to ask you. I won't get mad if you say no. I'm thinking of skipping school today. I might go to the park or just hang out here but would you like to skip with me. It could be fun."he suggested.

"Sure." I exclaimed, "Give me like five minutes and I'll be over. Byes."

"Bye Frank." I closed my phone and continued to get dressed before I realized that I'm going to be alone with Mikey,in his house. I picked up my bag from the floor and ran downstairs.

"Good morning sweetheart."my mom shouted from the living room.

"Hi mom. Bye mom." I said,rushing out the front door. I know that was kind of rude but Mikey is awaiting at his house.

I got to his house in under two minutes. Gerard's car was no where in sight which is odd. He never uses his car to get to school,Mikey told me that. I walked up on the porch and knocked. Three minutes later Mikey answered the door and he was grinning from ear to ear.

"Frankie."he shouted,wrapping his arms around my waist. "How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm good too. Come on in." He closed the door behind me and pulled me to the living room. "So what do you want to do? We can go out later since it's too early or we can just stay here all day and watch movies."

"I like the movie idea. What kind do you have? I hope it's horror."

"They are." he grinned,holding up The Hills Have Eyes. All I got to say is that movie is weird. He put the movie in and sat on the couch. I plopped on the couch next to him. "I never seen this before. Is it good?"he asked.

"Depends if you're into this kind of movie. I've seen it before and it was okay, I just say its weird."I said,getting comfortable. The menu appeared and he pressed play. As the movie went on,Mikey would glance over at me and I saw him move closer to me twice. I decided to catch him in the act.

"Mikey,why are you looking at me?" I asked,still looking at the screen. His face went pale.

"H-Huh w-what. I wasn't looking at the tv...I mean you." he stammered. I rolled my eyes. I reached over and picked up the remote,putting the movie on pause. This is so not obvious that he wasn't looking at me. I have eyes you know. "Hey I was watching that!"he exclaimed.

'No, you weren't. You were watching me." I snorted,trying not to laugh. I turned my body to face him. He crossed his arms across his chest and sighed.

"Is it a crime to look at you?"he said.

"Yup. Now you must pay the fine in blood." I joked. Instead of getting a scared look from him,he held out his wrist towards me.

"Here."he offered. My mouth dropped and I was speechless. Is this dude for real? I've never drunk blood from a person. It was always in a container for me. My eyes kept converting from his wrist to his eyes. Even if I need blood this minutes I wouldn't take it from him. I don't want to hurt Mikey. I stood up and walked to the door.

"Frank wait I'm sorry. Please stay. I didn't know that would upset you. If I knew then I wouldn't have said anything. That was wrong of me to say and I feel really bad now....don't go,stay. We were having a really good time and I just had to ruin it with my big mouth. I'm sorry."he rambled on. I stopped at the door.

"It's okay Mikey. I-I just never had anyone offer me blood like that. I'll stay and we can finish watching the movie." I whispered. Mikey pulled me into a hug.

"I promise I won't say anything like that ever again." We resumed back to the couch and watched a good part of the movie before he paused it himself. "I'm sorry if I offended you" he mumbled.

"I told you it's okay." I said.

"I know but I didn't mean to offend you by telling you to drink my blood. I should have know better. That was rude of me and I'm really sorry."he apologized.

"It's okay. It's just I don't like taking blood from people. I will if I need to but for fun....no." Mikey chewed on his lip nervously. I could tell he still felt horrible. I moved over,resting my head on his shoulder. He smirked and ran his hand through my hair.

"Can I ask you something,if it doesn't offend you or if you don't want to."he asked. I nodded. "Can I see your fangs? I'm just curious about them." Well I've never been asked that before. We're not allowed to show them at school because the teachers are afraid we might bite a human student.

"I guess." I sighed and let them drop. I smiled at him,showing them off. He grasped my face and looked at them closely.

"They're beautiful." he whispered. I felt his fingers trace over my jawline. I shrugged.

"Not everyone thinks that."

"Don't listen to them. You understand me." I nodded. "I know I did the same but people need to stop judging other people or vampires by their looks. The world would be a better place if there was no fighting. People just need to take time to get to know each other."he explained.

"But people just don't want to cause they think it probably wastes time." I replied. I sighed and hit play. Suddenly the tv went off. "Hey what happened?"

Mikey turned towards, "Let's get to know each other more. Ask me any question and I'll answer it. Since you said it wastes people time to get to know others. I want to know more about you."he said.

"Okay."

"Okay. You want to go first?"

"Sure. What's your favorite food?"

"Sushi."Yours?" I laughed. Did he forget that I'm a vampire?

"I don't eat remember. I only drink blood." I said, "I bet you forgot I was a vampire."

"No I didn't cough cough."he smirked.

"Do you have a favorite drink?"

"Coffee. I'm like addicted to that stuff. Once Gerard and I had a fight because there was only enough coffee for one person. So we were in the kitchen for I don't know how long fighting for a cup of coffee when we could have just went to the store and got more."

"Who won?" I laughed.

"My mom. Apparently she went and made the cup for herself while we fought." I laughed.

"When is your birthday?

'September 10 and yours is October 31 which is Halloween."he grinned.

"Yup." Mikey and I continued with the questions until it got serious.

"Why me?" I just had to ask.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean,you never knew me that well before the incident at the cemetery and now we're like friends. Then yesterday you pick me over your girlfriend and KISSED me. There has to be a reason for all of this. Why? What's so special about me?" I really needed to know the answer. Bob could be right...he could be playing a trick on me.

"I really don't know to be honest. Do you remember that day in Geometry...um it was about a week ago maybe and some kid put garlic on your desk."

"Yeah. Why do people have to be like that? Garlic doesn't affect me that much but it makes me sick to the stomach. That's how it is for all vampires."

"Well do you remember when you came back to the room and it was gone." I nodded. "I was the one who took it away and left the note. I was so pissed at the guy who did that to you. A lot of people gave me hard times after that. I didn't care cause I didn't do to impress anyone. I wanted to help you and that's all."

"Your so sweet." I mumbled. He smiled. "But you still haven't told me the reason you picked me."

"Your not going to give up on that aren't you." I shook my head. He sighed," I------" His cell phone would go off as he was telling me why the reason he picked me.

"I'm sorry."he whispered. He got up and walked to the other side of the room,answering the phone. "Hello. What do you want Alicia?" I hate one sided conversations. I can't hear what the other person is saying. Maybe I could stand behind him and listen. No that's considered eavesdropping which is rude. "Why do you want to know? It's none of your damn business.Wh---. Alicia stop. Fine you want to know the truth. I skipped school to hang out with Frank." There they go arguing again. I'm going to ruin their relationship...no scratch that I already ruined their relationship. "He's not a freak. Yes I trust him. I know he won't kill me. How stupid do you think he is?" The room went silent and I could hear Alicia shouting in the phone.

"I think I should go." I whispered. Mikey covered up the mouth piece on the phone.

"No please stay."he begged. I sighed and rubbed my arm nervously. " You can't tell him to be quiet. I've had it. This is the last time you insult Frank like this. I can't take no more of your complaining and whining. Alicia we're through,don't call me and don't come over here cause I'm not opening the door for you." With that he shut his phone.

"M-Mikey." I whispered. He walked back over to me and sat down. I watched as he took off his glasses. Is he crying?

"I'm fine."he huffed. A stream of tears started to run down his face causing him to laugh. "I don't know why I'm crying. She's such a bitch." I moved closer to him,pulling him into a hug.

"Its okay."

"Frank.....thanks for being here with me." I nodded and kissed the top of his head. " And the reason I picked you is because I like you."he whispered. I had a feeling he'd say that or was that all in my head.....
♠ ♠ ♠
hi im back...i couldnt wait any longer to update so here you goes :)

thanks for the comments:

secrets-that-die
SuperBat
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp

title credit: The Used-I caught fire (love this song to death)