Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

No jkjkjk lololol,I heart your ***ing make-up,oh my god i love your hair

Mikey's p.o.v

These pass two days have went by fast. Yesterday me and Frank went back to the mall to hang out and to get the last minutes things for the dance tonight. Frank couldn't make up his mind on the eyeliner he wanted. I mean aren't they all the same...I dunno.

The dance starts at eight so I have two hours until I have to pick up Frank. Actually Gerard is suppose to take me and pick him up seeing that I haven't got my driver's licenses yet. I'm a very lazy person if you didn't know that. Any who,we all decided to get there a little bit after eight cause it's going to be crowded. We still have to pick up Gerard's date. He still wouldn't tell us. All he said was wait until we get to his house.

I've been sitting on the floor next to the bathroom door waiting for Gerard to get out. He has been in there for almost an hour. Who takes showers that long?What does he have to do and who the hell is he trying to impressed. Oh that's right the mystery guy that he won't tell anyone about. Hee hasn't told mom or dad that he broke up with Lyn-z. That night I had find him a mess in his bedroom,we kept that between ourselves. I kind of told Frank but he promised he wouldn't say a word about it.

Even I haven't told them about my break up. I'm going to wait awhile. I doubt they would do anything but if they find out Frank is a vampire then bye-bye me.

I sighed with a hint of frustration and anger in my voice. Seriously Gerard needs to hurry up. I bet when he gets out he'll look the same before he went in. I banged on the door with my fist getting very impatience at the moment. "Gerard,hurry up. You're not the only person who needs to use the bathroom."I shouted.

"I'm almost finished. I just need to fix my hair up and I'm out. Give me like....ten more minutes." I groaned. He better be out in ten minutes or else. I might as well go back to my room until he comes out. I closed my door and sat on the edge of my bed. I wonder if Frank is having this much trouble getting ready. I bet his mom is like following him around the house asking him all kinds of questions. Has he even told her who he's going with?

Speaking of the devil,my phone vibrated and the screen said 1 new text message. I laughed as I read it.

MIKEY HELP ME.SHE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!! :(

Told you she's probably asking him all these questions like who's' the lucky person. Do they even know he's gay. I shrugged quickly responded back.

Well what do you want me to do? My parents are going to do the same thing

A few seconds later I got another text from him.

But mine are worst. My dad tried to take pictures of me and I don't want to say what my mom did. See that made me want to know.

Okay when Gerard decides to get his ass out the bathroom and I finish getting ready I'll come over and get you. I placed the phone down on the bed. As I got up the phone rung.

"Hello?"I said.

"MIKEY HURRY!"Frank screamed. In the background I could hear his mother laughing.

"Aw it isn't that bad."Mrs.Iero said.

"NO STOP PUT THE GEL DOWN.CRAP DAD NO PUT THE CAMERA AWAY.AHHH!!!"The phone went dead. Jeez it was a horrible horror gone wrong. Um should I call him back or just wait and see what happens.....I'll wait. I tossed my phone on the bed.

"Gerard you out yet?"I shouted.

"Just about....a few more things and done."he said dragging out the word "and". "Why you in a hurry to get to your man."

"No....kind of. But apparently his parents are torturing him so he wants us to hurry up. They took out the....." I looked around before saying the "c"word. "The camera."I whispered. Gerard shivered.

"Don't say that around here. You know what happens if mom hears that word."

"I know but Mrs.Iero is going crazy over there. It's like he's in a horror movie and the killer just got him." Gerard shook his head before entering his room. "Well I'm going to take a shower and meet you downstairs when I'm done." I returned back to my room to find three new text messages. The first two were from Frank.

MIKEY,PLEASE HELP ME.SHE FUCKING COMBED MY HAIR BACK.EWWWW.AND WHEN YOU GET OVER HERE DO NOT SAY YES TO THE DAMN PICTURES.THEY WANT TO SHOW ME AS A BABY.THE HORROR!!!

I pouted even though he couldn't see me.

Aw but what if i want to see them :P

-_- no you will not. I don't want no one to see them. I was a ugly child. My pictures would make you gag and scratch your eyes out.

Okay I think he's over exaggerating a little. I bet he was cute.

Well you'll hear my opinion about them when I come over. love you

While I waited for Frank's response I looked at the other one. I shook my head,not her. What does she want now. Alicia had text me for some unknown reason.

Calling you at 6:15 Um someone sounds demanding. It's like she's not even giving me a choice whether to talk to her or not. I glanced over at the clock. Three more minutes until I have to hear her mouth. I got another text from Frank.

If I don't make it out alive,I just want to let you know that I love you very much and that your the most sexy human I ever met. We had good times and don't forget me....*dies* jk :)

I said I'm coming to save you now hold on.

Right as I hit send the phone rung. I sighed,and the argument begins.

"Hello?"I said with an annoyed tone.

"Hey baby." I sighed.

"I'm not your baby. Remember we broke up like three days ago."There was silence on the other side. Did she die or something?

"Oh I remember alright. We're still together cause I said so."she demanded.

"And who made you the boss of the relationship even though we're through."

"I did. You never made any good decisions when we were together that's what you're doing right now. You're making a bad move by going out with that freak. He's going to kill you I just know it. As a matter-of-fact I overheard your little vampire saying that once you get comfortable around him,he's going to kill you. Along with that stubborn brother of yours."she said bitterly.

"And where was this at?"

"The other day by his locker during school."

"And how many days ago was that?" Watch she'll say two and I'll definitely know she's lying cause Frank and I skipped part of school that day to go to the mall.

"Two days." See,what did I say. YOU LIAR!!!!

"I doubt it cause Frank was with me that day. We skipped school and went to the mall so in your face." I would have loved to see her reaction when I said that.

"Fine you know what. Fuck you,you'll regret what you've done and tell the freak to watch out."

"If you touch hi--------"Alicia hung up the phone on me. What a bitch. She needs to get over it and move on like I did. Now onto my shower. I need to hurry up cause I'm running out of time.

Frank's p.o.v

Oh my god the dance is tonight and I can't wait. I can't even believe that I'm going with Mikey. Of all the people and its Mikey. What a dream come true. I was standing in front of the mirror in my room,making sure I look good tonight. I'm wearing the shirt Mikey picked out for me and a white jacket I got from the tuxedo place along with a pair of black skinny jeans with my converses. Let me tell you...I look good. Now onto my make-up and hair which takes me forever to do.

I walked to the bathroom and plugged in the flat iron. This one is my mom's. I wasn't in the mood to buy my own so we just share it. While I waited for it to heat up I saw flash coming from behind me. Oh no anything but that. I slowly turned around to be blinded by a bright light.

"That was perfect. How about another one Frankie."my dad exclaimed. He held the camera in front of him about to take another picture. I covered my face with my hand and ran back to my room. I shrieked to see my mom sitting on my bed smiling.

"So before you go I need to go over a few things."she said excitedly. I sighed. Kill me now please. "First of all,who asked you."

"Mikey." I sighed. A squeal soon followed my answer. "Mom come on stop it."I whined.

"He asked you. I knew it. He's such a sweet boy. So remember if you do the dirty use protection. Here I went out and bought you some condoms,"

"MOM!Seriously,Mikey and I aren't even boyfriends yet and you're thinking about us getting it on." I ran from the room back to the bathroom and guess who followed....yeah. "Mom stop following me. I'm not going to get lost in the house again." Yeah...about that um no comment.

"But this is my baby's first dance and you might as well say date."I groaned leaving the bathroom. My dad blinded me with the camera again.

"AHHH!!!" I screamed,running downstairs and into the basement. I slammed the door shut and pulled out my cell,quickly texting Mikey's cell.

MIKEY HELP ME.SHE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!! :(

He responded back in seconds.

Well what do you want me to do? My parents are going to do the same thing

Aw thanks Mikey for your wonderful advice. I guess I'm going to die from all those damn questions or if not that then I'll die blind cause of that camera. I text him back.

But mine are worst. My dad tried to take pictures of me and I don't want to say what my mom did.

"Frankie where are you?" Shit they're looking for me.

Okay when Gerard decides to get his ass out the bathroom and I finish getting ready I'll come over and get you. I groaned as I read the message. I bet that will be in an hour. I won't be able to survive that long in this house.

"Frank get up before I throw all your music cds away."

"No!!!" I shouted,running back upstairs. My mom was grinning.

"That's what I thought and now here. Now let's go to the bathroom to do your hair. You have less then two hours to get ready and you know how long it takes you to get ready." I followed her upstairs to the bathroom but stopped at the door. In her hand was hair gel. She's going to put that in my hair oh hell no. I pulled out my cell and dialed Mikey's phone.

"Hello?" I back away from my mom.

"MIKEY HURRY!"I screamed in the phone. I probably just made him go deaf.

"Aw it isn't that bad."my mom said.

"NO STOP PUT THE GEL DOWN." My dad soon entered the room with that damn camera in his hands. "CRAP DAD NO PUT THE CAMERA AWAY.AHHHH!!!!" I dropped my phone on the floor and that's when they both striked. My dad took a picture as my mom put the gel in my hair and combed it back. Mikey save me! "You ruined my hair."I cried. I wasn't really crying just fake crying.

"Oh hush up. It isn't that bad and you look handsome. You'll make all the other boys jealous."she beamed. Oh yeah sure I will in your dreams. My mom finished combing my hair and left me alone. Finally freedom. I texted Mikey back. I had a feeling this wasn't over yet.

]MIKEY,PLEASE HELP ME.SHE FUCKING COMBED MY HAIR BACK.EWWWW.AND WHEN YOU GET OVER HERE DO NOT SAY YES TO THE DAMN PICTURES.THEY WANT TO SHOW ME AS A BABY.THE HORROR!!!

I bet you my mom WILL pull out the family photo album. She always do when one of my family members come over. It is so embarrassing.

Aw but what if I want to see them :P

Is he serious. Who wants to look at pictures of me when I was little. I would get bored looking at myself and let me tell you I never get bored,actually that's a lie. I'm bored all the time unless I'm with Bob,Ray or Mikey. Speaking of Bob,I wonder if he's going. I haven't talked to him since that day I got burnt. Now that I think of it,he hasn't been in school neither. Ray hasn't even been at school and that's weird. He's always at school even when he doesn't have to be. I was getting a little worried now. What's going on with him?

-_- no you will not. I don't want no one to see them. I was a ugly child. My pictures would make you gag and scratch your eyes out.

If you were wondering I was a cute baby but I was just saying that to get Mikey from saying yes. You know how long that will take. We'll be here forever looking at my pictures.

Well you'll hear my opinion about them when I come over. love you

Aww ain't he sweet. I know for sure he'll think their cute pictures but I don't feel like hearing him and my mom go all,I can't even think of a word for it. My mom returned to the bathroom with make-up. Oh god someone help me. I text Mikey for the last time until he gets here.

If I don't make it out alive,I just want to let you know that I love you very much and that your the most sexy human I ever met. We had good times and don't forget me....*dies* jk :)

I said I'm coming to save you now hold on.

He better be coming...hehe that's what he said or she...ahh I'm confused and my brain hurts.

"Okay sit on the sink so I can put on your make-up."my mom told me. I sighed,jumping up. "Thank you." While she was occupied with that,I ran my fingers through my hair and messed it up.

"Frank!"she exclaimed.

"What?I don't like my hair like that. No one gels their hair and combs it back like that for a dance. Well no one I know does."I tried explaining to her. I continued to mess it up. Strands of hair was poking up everywhere and it looked kind of sexy to me.

"But you looked so handsome."she said calmly. I don't like that tone. She's up to something I know it.

"No,don't touch my hair. It's fine the way it is and plus Mikey likes it messy." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Frankie. Don't come crying to me when everyone laughs at you about your hair. I tried to tell you about it." My mom put the finishing touches on my make-up and walked away. Yes victory for me for once in my life. Now I must act like a ninja and sneak my way pass my dad so I can get to my room. I took a deep breath and ran to my room. To my surprise he wasn't there. Weird.

I sat on my bed and inhaled and now I wait.

Mikey's p.o.v

My mom just took a ton of pictures of Gerard and I. After it all I couldn't see what was in front of me. The only thing I saw were pink and green dots floating around which I know isn't normal. There should be a law saying keep all cameras away from mothers especially when school events come up like dances or prom. Ha I laugh at Gerard,his is coming up soon.

Speaking of Gerard,he was a big help to me. I never really wore make-up like eyeliner and all that good stuff so he put it on for me. I almost lost a eye in the process but all is good. I made sure to look at myself in the mirror before he and I left. Gerard can seem nice,innocent and sweet on the outside but on the inside he's the devil himself. I don't know if he draw things on my face with the eyeliner as a joke. I sighed in relief when I saw that he didn't. As a matter of fact he did a good job and I look hot. Why have I never wore this stuff before. I need to go to the store tomorrow and get my own.

"You ready Mikes."Gerard said,picking up the car keys from the coffee table.

"Yeah. Let's go get your mystery date before we get you know who."I whispered.

"Okay. Bye mom,dad. See you two later."he shouted.

My mom came from the kitchen with the camera in her hand. Before she could even take a picture our dad took it. "I think they had enough of that to last time a life time Donna. Have a good time boys and please be back by one."

"Yes!"we said in unison. We rushed out to the car and pulled off.
♠ ♠ ♠
so another update :) ive had alot of free time for writing because schools have been closed for me for an entire week and its still closed. ^-^ i wrote up the next chapter but isnt goin to post it until i get like 7-10 comments
thanks for the comments:

SuperBat
Circe
xmydecemberx
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
secrets-that-die

comments please?

title credit:Medic Droid-Fer Sure