Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

We're Falling Apart To Half Time

The dance was fun if do say so myself. They played really nice music, I knew must of them like:Lost prophets,Medic Droid,Farewell,Blaqk Audio,Bring me the horizon etc. There were a few slow songs that had a nice beat to it. Mikey managed to get to dance with him along with the help of Bert and Gerard. I was like literally dragged to the dance floor. Blair wasn't any help he was actually enjoying my torture.

"Hey Frank its our time."Mikey said,taking a hold of my hand. My eyebrow rose in confusion. What is he talking about? "To dance together,remember what I said earlier. I promise not to laugh at you and to help."

"I guess. What song is it?" I asked,getting a shrug in return.

"We'll just have to wait and see." Metro Station had went off and the dj started to talk.

"This is the last song of the night so if you haven't had a chance to dance with your special someone here's a song for you. Ladies and gentleman have a nice weekend and I'll see you next year."he yelled into the microphone. A familiar song played through the speakers. I knew it but couldn't put my finger on it. This is going to bother me the rest of the night until I figure out this song.

Mikey placed his hand on my hips and smiled. I didn't know where to put my hands at so I just stood there looking like a lost puppy..I was so confused and felt embarrassed that I didn't know how to dance.

"It's okay I'll show you."he whispered. I nodded. "Just wrap your arms around my neck and move back and forth slowly. You know shake your hips a little but not that much. This isn't one of those songs where you go wild."he told me.

"Okay."I said,staring down at my feet making sure I don't step on his feet.

"Look at me Frank not the floor. I won't get mad at you if you make a mistake and step on my feet." I look up into his brownish eyes and smiled. The song soon began.

I like where we are
When we drive ,in your car
I like where we are....Here

Oh my god I love this song. I use to listen to this song like hundred times a day awhile back. Mikey noticed my facial expression,"You like this song don't you."he asked. I nodded,grinning which was a big mistake because I stepped on his feet.

"I'm so sorry."I apologized quickly. I bit my lip,afraid that he might yell at me.

"Don't worry about it. This is your first time dancing and I understand."

Cause our lips can touch
And our cheeks can brush
Our lips can touch...Here

Well you are the one, the one that lies close to me
Whisper's "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly"
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms

Mikey leaned down and pecked me on the lips. God I wish I could blush to show that I like what he's doing. "You look beautiful."he whispered.

"Thanks and you look sexy."

"Thank."he chuckled,"By the way would you like to come over to my house tonight."

"I would love too." Mikey and I then shared a kiss. I didn't care if we were in a crowded room full of people we knew or hated us. I blocked out everyone in the room except Mikey. He was the only person I saw. He is so beautiful and sweet. I couldn't have been more happier right now. "Mikey."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I like where you sleep,
When you sleep, next to me.
I like where you sleep... Here

Our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here

Well you are the one, the one that lies close to me
Whisper's "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly"
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms

Our lips, can touch
Our lips, can touch...here

You are the one, the one that lies close to me
Whisper's "Hello, I've missed you quite terribly"
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your

You are the one, the one that lies close to me
Whisper's hello I miss you, I miss you
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms

Here in your arms.
Here in your arms.

The song "Here in your arms" soon ended and everyone started to head towards the gym exit. Mikey and I decided to wait until the crowd died down. Gerard and Bert soon joined us. They looked pretty happy.

"So did you two dance?"Gerard asked,wrapping his arm around Bert's waist.

"Yes and Frankie did a wonderful job for it being his first time."Mikey beamed,winking at me. I smiled again.

"Well Frank do you need a ride home. Bert said he wants to stay the night at our place and I don't know what you are doing so."

"I'm staying at your place too."I said.

"Cool that saves me some gas." I smiled then kissed Mikey on the lips. Once the crowded was practically gone we all headed to the car and went to the Way's residence.

Once we got there,Bert and I were bombarded by Mrs.Way. "Oh back so soon. Did you all have a good time?"she asked,hugging Mikey and then Gerard.

"Yeah. Bert and Frank decided that they want to sleep over. Do you mind?"Gerard asked,hanging up his coat in the closet and he did the same for Bert,Mikey and I.

"Of course. As long as their parents said it's okay. Oh and Frankie dear,the necklace" Oh shit I forgot about that. I thanked Mrs.Way and took it off,placing it in my pocket.

"My parents don't mind."Bert chirped.

"I'll give mine a quick call."I told her. Mikey grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up to his room. On the way,we came across his father.

"Hello son....Frank."he growled. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. He looked down at our hands before growling again. I pulled away quickly,shoving them in my pockets. "Mikey,can I have a word with you?"

"Um sure. Frank,I'll meet you in my room. Pick out anything to wear."

"Okay. See you in a few." Mikey mouthed a "I love you" as he walked away.

"I love you."I whispered softly. I entered Mikey's room,looking around. It seemed the same as before when I was here the other day. I still laugh at the thought when Bert and Gerard kept turning around almost catching us making out. Some moments they just stared at us for five minutes straight.

"He's talking about you."Gerard suddenly said from behind. I almost jumped out of my skin. "Sorry if I scared you but my dad is talking about you and Mikey. He saw you holding hands."

"Oh god. He's a homophobe isn't he. Shit that means I can't see Mikey ever again. He's going to be forced to go to another school all because of me."I rambled on,almost crying too.
he. Shit
"Whoa,whoa,whoa take a chill pill would you. I didn't say all that. I just said their talking about you. No my dad isn't a homphobe,I don't think so at least. I hope not cause then we're going to have some problems up in here. If you're so worried then come sit on the steps with us. Bert and I are eavesdropping on the conversation." I nodded. I followed Gerard to the staircase where Bert was quietly listening. "What we miss?"

"Nothing much really. He just got Mikey to confess he's bi. Now he's asking if he's going out with vamp boy over there,no offense."

"None taken."I said. We all listened quietly as they talked.

~Mikey's p.o.v~

Shit,I should have been paying attention. He's going to be so pissed when he finds out I'm going out with a boy. I hadn't even told them I broke up Alicia yet.

"Why were you holding hands with that Frank boy huh?"he asked. I couldn't look him in the eyes when I answered.

"Cause I can."I mumbled.

"Look me in the eye boy and tell me the truth. Is he your boyfriend?"he shouted. I cringed away from his outburst. I saw my mom out the corner of my eye.

"Y-Yes."I stammered.

"Are you gay or something?"

I'm b-bi not gay."I said truthfully. My father sighed as he stood up. I followed him with my eyes waiting for him to do something.

"For how long?"

"Since I was fifteen."I mumbled. Yeah I've always known I was bi, I just never went out with any boy cause I never liked any of them. None of them were right for me until I met Frank that is. Alicia was my second girlfriend,the first didn't last that long,but the one with Alicia,let's just say we both lost our virginity. That's how in love we were but everything changed when I saw Frank. I remember that day. He was in my algebra class. He didn't talk that much really. Everyone kind of made fun of him for what he is which is a shame. He's a nice person and I don't care if he's a vampire.

"So you like boys and girls. What about Alicia?I thought you loved her."

"I use to but I fell in love with Frank."I said quietly.

"And he's the one you were holding hands with." I nodded. "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you asking to be made fun of at school. If anyone finds out you're going out with a boy you'll be the talk of the whole damn school." I didn't care cause who needs them when I have Frankie. My father continued to rant on,"I bet your brother would love to find out about this. He'll probably even make fun of you."he said angrily. Oh if he only knew who Gerard is going out with.

"I doubt it. He's my brother."I said,I didn't want to tell him Gerard's bi too. It's his decision if he wants dad to know.

"Oh we'll see about that. Gerard come down here please." A few seconds later I heard stomping and then Gerard appeared at the door way along with Bert.

"Yes dad."he said,trying to hold back a smile. He's up to something and I know it.

"Come here for a minute. I need to tell you something."he smirked evilly. Gerard walked over to the recliner on the other side of the living room. Bert followed him,standing next to my brother smiling too.

"What is it dad?Something wrong?"he asked,concerned.

"Your brother here is bi and he's going out with that freak upstairs. Did you know that?"

"Mikey?Bi? What do you mean?"Gerard asked,stupidly.

"He dates boys and I bet he kissed that kid."my father told him. That's when I saw it in Gerard's eyes. He was about to do something to upset my dad. Gerard stood up.

"Oh! He kisses other guys. You mean like this...."Gerard pulled Bert closer to him before inching towards him,kissing him on the lips. My mouth dropped. No he did not just kiss Bert in front of dad. I watched as Gerard snaked his arms around Bert's waist while he wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck. Wow,um I didn't expect this to happen.

"WHAT THE HELL?BOTH OF MY SONS ARE FAGS!!!"my dad yelled. Gerard pulled away from Bert,he whimpered,begging for him to kiss him again.

"We'll continue this later."Gerard whispered,pecking him on the forehead. "So as I was saying....like that."

"Out of my house."he shouted. Gerard eyebrow rose.

"Out the house?You're kidding right. Seriously,you can't kick us out."Gerard shouted. He gently pushed Bert aside.

"Yes I can and I mean it. Out you fucking fags."

"Donald,calm down. They're kids,where would they go."my mom whispered. Dad jumped up and pointed at us.

"I don't care,I don't want them in my house anymore. Pack your things and go and don't come back." My dad can't be serious. Frank came down looking scared and confused. Dad must have heard him cause he turned around and pointed at him. "And you...it's all your fucking fault for turning my son gay. He wasn't a fag until you came around. I don't want you near him or my family ever again."

"You can't do that."I shouted,walking over to Frank and stood in front of him. My dad was furious.

"Yes I fucking can. Not you have a choice its either break up with that freak or get out of my house tonight. The both of you." I can't believe this,is he for real. I glanced over at Gerard who was shaking his head.

"Mikey."Frank whimpered. I know he was scared. I grabbed his hand tightly,pulling him close.

"Then I have no choice but to leave. I'm not breaking up with Frank. I love him and nothing can stop me from loving him."I told my father. He growled.

"Get out!" Gerard and I went straight to our rooms and packed a few things before returning back to the living room. I still can't believe he's kicking both of us out. Mom hugged both of us tightly.

"I'll figure something out to calm him down and everything. I want you to understand I love you both no matter what gender you prefer. Call me when you're safe and have a place to stay. Here's hundred dollars for the both of you. I'll try to get you more or get your father to allow you in the house again."she whispered. Gerard and I nodded.

"GO!! OUT OF MY HOUSE AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES EVER AGAIN YOU FUCKING FAGS."dad yelled angrily. All four of us walked out onto the porch before having the door slammed in our faces.

"Well this night was something eh."Gerard laughed. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arm around Frank's waist.

"Come on."We all walked to Gerard's car and got in,then we pulled off.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know,how could i do that to mikey and Gerard...im sorry :( and i know you are wondering about bob well im givin yall a heads up,he should appear in the next chapter or two

thanks for the comments:

xmydecemberx
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp
secrets-that-die
Circe

title credit:Fall Out Boy-Dance,Dance