Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

This Is Me Pretending

I can't believe their own father kicked them out of the house because they're going out guys instead of girls. Thankfully their mother is okay with it but their dad went over board. Gerard drove all of us to the nearest coffee shop and sat in the parking lot.

"I can go for some coffee. Anyone else want one while I go in."he asked,as if nothing happened. Mikey shook his head then continued to look out the window. "Frank?"

"I don't think I can drink it."I whispered.

"Oh that's right your a vampire?" He nodded his head and smiled."Be back in five." Gerard hopped out the car and ran inside. I sighed dramatically.

"You okay?"Mikey asked.

"Yeah. You?"

"I guess. I just can't believe he kicked us out the house and all because we have boyfriends. I never thought he would be a homophobe. I mean hatred for vampires is one thing but homosexuals too. We are both human,we're just treated awful because we're different. If that's the case then all people should be treated mean cause we're all different."

"Don't worry about him."Bert finally said. He's been quiet the entire ride. "He's a asshole that needs to be taught a lesson."

"He is an asshole and how could he think that I would break up with Frankie. I could never do that if life depended on it. I love him too much."Mikey shouted. I smiled a little. Mikey scooted over closer to me,wrapping his arms around me. "I love you."he whispered.

"I love you too." I climbed onto his lap and kissed him. Mikey giggled and I did the same too.

"Aww teenage love. It's beautiful isn't it."Bert cooed. I saw out the corner of my eye,Mikey flipped him off. I laughed. "I'm just saying."

"Now where were we." He brushed strands of hair from out of my face. We started to inch closer and closer until I could feel his hot breath. I glanced up and looked him in the eyes. He smiled. "What are you waiting for?" I rolled my eyes. He wants me to make the first move. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his slowly. I wrapped my arm around his neck as he caressed my cheek. At first the kiss was sweet and we moved our lips at a reasonable pace but then we picked up. Mikey pressed me against the car door,slipping his hand up my shirt. I jumped at the suddenly touch of his fingers. They were so warm as they softly slid across my bare stomach.

"Mikey."I whispered against his lips.

"Ssh don't say anything." He bit my bottom lip softly,while running his fingers through my hair. Mikey and I were to busy to noticed that Gerard had returned to the car. I heard Bert giggle and then cough to get our attention. We ignored him as usual.

"No making out in my fucking car."Gerard shouted,scaring the shit out of us. We instantly stopped,my mouth was slightly opened. How long as he been there? Mikey took the opportunity to kiss me again by sliding his tongue in my mouth. I almost fell onto the car floor if he hadn't held me tightly. "Come on,seriously not in the car. Bert and I haven't even done it in the car."he whined. As he did to Bert,Mikey gave his brother the finger. "Fine be that way. Someone is going to be walking." Mikey pulled away from me and groaned.

"Damn Gerard. Always ruining my fun."he complained.

"That's what brothers are for. So you got an idea where we can live for awhile. I doubt the hundred dollars mom gave us isn't going to last us that long." He was right about that one. They couldn't afford food,a hotel, and other things with just a hundred dollars.

"I don't know. The only thing I came up with was sleeping in the car until we get a place of our own."Mikey said,shrugging.

"I guess."Gerard sighed,handing Mikey a cup of coffee. Then it hit me. I quickly pulled out my cell phone and dialed my house. Two rings had passed until my mom picked up.

"Hello?"

"Mom,this is Frankie."I said quickly.

"Oh hi sweetheart. How was the dance?Did you enjoy yourself?Tell Mikey I said hi. Oh did you two do the dirty,"she questioned,I could almost hear the smile on her face.

"It was good,yes I did and no we didn't do the dirty. Jeez woman."I laughed.

"Okay. So what you call me for. I thought you would be hanging out with Mikey or something." I saw Mikey give me a weird look. "Well that's what I'm calling about. Mikey's father found out he's bi and he kind of kicked him out soo." I tried hinting to her that he needs a place to stay.

"Soo he needs a place to stay doesn't he."she said.

"They need a place to stay."I corrected her.

"They? Who's the other person?"

"His brother,Gerard, is bi too so he got kicked out as well. Can he stay with us too."I asked.

"Sure. I don't see why not. How far are you from home?"

"About ten minutes."

"I'll hurry and go to the store and get some food for them. I know they might be hungry. See you in a few." I said goodbye to my mom and hung up. Mikey gave me the "well-did-she-say" look.

"She said yeah,both of you can stay with us." Mikey sighed in relief but Gerard didn't look too happy. "Gerard?" He's probably still uncomfortable around vampires.

"Huh."

"You okay with staying with me. My mom doesn't mind at all. Matter of fact she's out at the store right now getting food for you two. If she didn't want you there then she would have said bring your own food." I pointed out.

"Oh."

"Don't worry about my parents anyway. They both are nice and won't judge you. Oh and they're not homophobes just to let you know." Gerard nodded. I hope he doesn't do or say anything stupid. My parents won't get mad at him if he says something against vampires but still.

After Bert ran in the coffee shop to use the bathroom,he returned back to the car and I gave Gerard the directions to my house. Mikey was very excited about the stay. He even said he was excited that he could spend more time with me. In a whisper he even told me that we get to take a shower together which I'm a little unsure about that. I never showed my body to anyone before,not even Mikey. What if he doesn't like what he sees and he dumps me?

"This is it,right?"Gerard asked,pointing to my house.

"Yup,home sweet home."I said. Gerard pulled into the drive thru next to my mom's car. I'm guessing she finished food shopping. I hope she got coffee. Mikey told a while ago that him and Gerard are big coffee people. I saw the curtain move and sighed.

"So you're parent's are vampires right?"Gerard asked.

"Yeah. Why?" He didn't answer me back. I could tell he was unsure about this but this was the only place left for him to go. I slowly opened the door and got out. Mikey followed me and so did Bert. Gerard was still sitting in the car. Mikey was about to say something but I stopped him. "Let me handle this."

"Okay. Bert and I will wait on the porch for you two."Mikey kissed me before walking away. I walked over to the passenger side and got in. Gerard glanced up at me. "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah,I guess."he stammered. Gerard wasn't looking at me now and I know something is up.

"Gerard, I-----"Before I could say anything else he burst into tears. "Oh my god,you okay." I didn't know what to do. Should I go get Mikey or Bert. I did the only thing I could think of. I unbuckled his seat beat and pulled him close to me,whispering soothing words in his ear. "It's going to be okay Gerard. Your mom is going to sort everything out."

"H-How could h-he? We're his sons....family and he goes and kicks m-me and M-Mikey out all because we're b-bi."he sobbed.

"I know what you mean. Not everyone in the world will accept you for who you are. Like you try your best to fit in,to make people like you but that's not how you are. Each day your miserable because you're doing things that you don't like just to fit in with the "crowd". If they don't like you for who you are then fuck them especially your dad. You're his son,both of you are,and if he can't accept that you two have boyfriends then forget him. You have other people out here that don't care if you like boys more then girls. I care about you as a friend,I know I haven't known you for awhile but I do. So does Mikey and you have a wonderful boyfriend who loves you very much." I never thought I'd see Gerard,of all people cry. I mean its Gerard for pete's sake,he's like the older brother all people would love to have.

"F-Frank."he cried.

"Yes?"

"I'm so sorry for all the pain I cause you. I never meant to hurt you like that. I made Mikey say those things to you cause I was afraid if dad found out. My family hurts your kind and you don't know what kind of people my father knows. He could have you killed on the spot if he found out."

"I know. Mikey explained everything to me and I understand completely."

"Now that our dad kicked us out the house,I don't know what to do. How am I going to provide for Mikey. We need a place to live,food,clothes and other things to survive. I don't have a job yet. I can't do it."

"Gerard listen to me,you stay here at my house. I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind. We have plenty of room and money. You don't have to worry about paying us back or anything."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah now come on. My mom probably made you and Mikey something to eat."I said.

"Okay. I'm sorry for being all emotional on you."he apologized.

"No need for apologizes. You just needed to get it all out." Gerard smiled.

"Thanks Frank. I see why Mikey loves you so much now. You're sweet,kind and understanding."

"Eh I guess. I'm just myself. I just wish other people can see that?" I mumbled.

"I really mean it,and if you have any other problems just tell me. I'll set them straight." I chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments:

Circe
xmydecemberx
SuperBat
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp
secrets-that-die

title credit:Linkin Park-My December