Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

I'll Be There For You Through It All

Okay this is so awkward right now. My mom went all crazy, in a good way, when she saw Mikey,Gerard and Bert. I mean really is it that exciting that I brought friends that are in need home with me. My father wasn't home at the time. Mom said he had some business to take care of but will be back in a few days. She called to him too and told him about the situation and he said it was okay with him for them to stay here.

"Oh Mikey it's wonderful to see you again and you look wonderful in that vest."mom exclaimed. Yeah we haven't changed out of our clothes that we wore for the dance yet. "And who is this handsome young gentlemen right here."she said, looking at Gerard He blushed.

"Oh um this is Mikey's older brother,Gerard, and this is his boyfriend,Bert."I introduced. Bert shook my mom's hand and Gerard smiled.

"I thought you said only two of them were coming over, I see three lovely gentlemen here."my mom said, this is so weird. She’s like flirting with them.

"Oh I'm sorry Mrs.Iero,I was suppose to spend the night with Gerard at his home but as you can see I can't and he brought me along. I'm going to go home soon though so you don't have to worry."Bert said quickly.

"That won't be neccessary. Your boyfriend needs your support right now so I'll allow you to stay tonight." Gerard hugged Bert tightly and grinned. "Now I'll show you two your room and Mikey you'll sleep in Frank's room."

"Yes!"I exclaimed. I thought she would separate us and make him sleep in another room or something. All of us went upstairs to our rooms. Gerard and Bert got the guest room next to mine. Mikey was really excited about sleeping in the same room with me. Actually he was excited that he got to sleep in the same bed as me. I don't sleep so it'll just be him and I'll lie next to him and watch him sleep. I would love to be able to sleep with but I can't.

"You can put your clothes in here. I have some clothes that are too big for me that you can wear. One of my many aunts gave me some pajamas but didn't know my size."I said, tossing him a pair of green pants and a shirt. He threw the shirt on my desk and smiled.

"I can go without one tonight."he smirked. I smiled. "I wish I could stay up all night with you. It must be lonely and boring just watching me sleep."he whispered.

"Yeah but I like watching you sleep. You look so adorable and I noticed you do this cuddle thing of some sort when you sleep. The closest thing to you, you just latch onto it and hug it. I think that's quite cute in my opinion."I giggled. Mikey blushed,buring his face in the pillow. "Oh you don't have to be embarrassed by that. I like it when you do that."

"Really?"his voice muffled by the pillow.

"Yup. I hope you do it tonight when I'm in the bed with you."

"Well I hope so too."he said sweetly, crawling on top of me and planting a kiss on my lips. I giggled. There was a knock at the door. Why does this always happen? Someone always interrupts us.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting something but goodnight Mikes. I love you."Gerard said tiredly. Mikey walked over to his brother and gave him a hug.
00
"Goodnight bro. I love you too, see you in the morning." Ah brotherly love,ain't it cute. I wish I had an older brother to look out for me. Well I kind of did but....I miss Bob. I want to hug him because he's my teddy bear. Gerard gave me a hug too and thanked me for letting them stay here. I told him it was no problem. I turned out the lights and got in bed. MIkey crawled under the covers with me and snuggled up against my side. I draped my arm over his stomach.

"Goodnight baby, sweet dreams"I whispered, causing him to giggle.

"You called me baby."

"Cause you are my baby and I love you."I know it sounds really stupid but I love him so much.

"I love you too and I always will." It didn't take that long for him to fall asleep and I was in a room completely in darkness and silence. He must have been really tired. This was a long day for him, for the both of them. I laid there quietly just watching him sleep. It sounds kind of creepy but what am I suppose to do two o'clock in the morning. I can't turn the tv on cause the light from it will disturb Mikey, and I don't want to move cause that might wake him up. So all I can do is just think but about what. There’s nothing to think about. Everything is perfect and going well. I have a wonderful boyfriend that I didn't think would be about two weeks ago. Wait there's something missing, something important from my life....my best friend. Where’s Bob? I haven't seen in a while.

Emma said she caught him crying in her brother's room about two days ago. Why was he crying? Is it because of Mikey? He can't be still upset about this. I need to talk to him but how. I don't even know where he is. He could be so upset that he moved out the state and isn't coming back. What if he did something to himself? I would feel so bad if he did. Bob means so much to me. I consider him as an older brother I never had. He’s there for me when I'm sad or upset. He’s there when I need a shoulder to cry on, he’s my teddy bear when I need a hug but when he needs me, where am I. No where I say. I am fucking nowhere. What kind of friend am I?

A single tear ran down my cheek. I used my free hand to wipe it away. What kind of friend am I really? I should be over his place, comforting him. I laid there for about two more hours just thinking about Bob. Thinking about all the times I should have been helping him and then I thought about the times he helped me out when I needed someone. I’m a horrible friend when I came to think about it. All I did was think of myself. I looked down at Mikey,only to see the outline of him. He looked so innocent. Light coming from outside shined on his face a little. His hair had fallen in front of his, moving slightly as he breathed.

I sighed, still thinking about Bob. I gently pushed Mikey off of me, kissing his forehead. He moaned, rolling over on his side. "I love you."I whispered in his ear. I crawled out of bed, putting the covers back on Mikey. I should leave a note if I don't get back in time when he wakes up. I quietly walked over to my desk and quickly wrote a note. I placed it on the pillow next to him.

I entered the hallway, closing the door behind me and made my way downstairs. Once I got to the bottom I heard voices coming from the kitchen. I knew right away that it was my mom and Bert but what were they talking about. I was curious and wanted to know what they were talking about so I stood there.

"So how does it work?"That was my mom's voice but what does she mean by "how does it work” Bert better not be cheating on Gerard with my mom, that’s just gross and I would have to teach Bert a thing or two.

"It's quite simple but it's complicated at the same time."Bert said. What is he talking about? "Every three days I have to take this serum or pill that basically does what the necklaces do. This serum/pill will soon replace all the necklaces. My father, he’s the creator of this all and I volunteered to test it out. So far it works pretty well in my opinion." Bert is a vampire!!! Holy shit. I did not see that coming. How come he never told us this especially Gerard?

"I can see that. I thought you were an ordinary human until I smelt your scent. Your father must be proud to have a son like you."my mom exclaimed.

"Yeah I guess. I'm just surprised that Frank hasn't sensed it. I thought when I first met him he would have said something to me. I already knew he was a vampire before he came near me, that’s how strong his scent is."

"Frank hasn’t hit eighteen yet so that why he didn't detect you. With younger vampires, they’re instincts aren't that fully developed and their scents are very strong until they hit that age."my mom explained.

"Yeah I remember that age. But that stage when you hit eighteen is a pain in the ass."

"How old are you anyway."my mom asked out of curiosity

"Oh I'm actually twenty-eight but I look like I’m eighteen though."DAMN BERT IS OLD!!! Ha he's an old man.

"You know you could get trouble cause Gerard is under-age."

"Its fine, he’s nineteen so we're cool. He actually never really asked me about my age since I look young and all. I'm hoping when he finds out about me he won't break up with me. I love him a lot and I'm hoping I can spend the rest of my life with him."

"If he still loves you, are you going to turn him?"she whispered.

"I hope I can, I mean I wouldn't do it if he doesn't want to but I hope so." Bert wants to turn Gerard, they make a perfect couple. They’re cute together. "Do you know if Frank is going to turn Mikey?" I would like to but like Bert said, it’s his choice if he wants to be a vampire. I can't just force him.

"I don't know but I'm pretty sure he's like you, don’t want to force him. It’s Mikey's decision if he wants to become a vampire."

"Frank is a good kid. Not many vampires are like that. Give’s their human lovers a choice. Some just go right into turning them and make it look like a mistake. Some don't even tell their lovers that they're vampires. I know I haven't told them yet but I'm planning on it. I just hope they'll forgive me especially Gerard."

"Well you have one down and two to go." Crap she knows I’m here.

"Huh?"Bert said obviously confused about what my mom is talking about.

"Frank is down here. He heard the entire thing."

"Oh,he's down here." I guess that’s my cue to go in there. I stepped out in the open and smiled, waving my hand shyly. "Frank hi I didn't hear you."Bert chuckled lightly.

"Yeah I didn't know you were awake well not anymore. Why didn't you tell us?" I wasn't trying to sound upset or mad but I was just a little hurt that he didn't tell us. We're his friends, I wouldn't get mad.

"I just didn't want you all to be mad at me. Especially Gerard, I heard how he just got use to you and if I come out and say I'm a vampire then he'll be mad and I don't want him to be cause I love him and care about him. To have him leave me will make it feel like my heart has been ripped out."he rambled on.

"Well I'm not mad at you. You had reasons for not telling us and I respect that but you might need to hurry up and tell Gerard cause he is your boyfriend and he has a right to know if you two are in a relationship."I said.

"I know and you’re completely right. I do have a reason too. The thing I was explaining to your mom about, my father didn't want me to tell anyone I was a vampire cause he wanted to see if anyone, mostly humans, could tell what I was. As you can see I fooled all three of you but I wasn't trying to."

"I understand when do you plan on telling "them"."I said referring to the Way brothers.

"Today when everyone is awake."I smiled, patting him on the back. "So why are you up? Shouldn’t be in the room with Mikey?"

"I need to take care of some business. It may take all night so I might not be back until ten. I left a note for Mikey on the pillow so he doesn’t get it and asks about it, tell him I'm at Bob’s. I need to I talk about something."I said.

"Sure sweetheart. I hope everything goes alright."

"Okay. Bye Bert, see you later."

***************

Bob's place is only twenty minutes away but for me it takes like five minutes to get there. I sprinted down the street, hoping he's home and hasn't done anything stupid. I knocked on the door of the Bryar's residence. Their house was quite big for only three people. The door opened slowly to reveal a lady a little bit taller then me. I could tell something was up like something was bothering her.

"Hi Mrs.Bryar."I whispered.

"Hello Frank. What brings you here on this at this time of night?"

"I-I wanted to see Bob. He hasn't been at school for a few days and I was getting worried about him. I came here to talk to him."I said.

"Oh. Well Bob hasn't came out his room since he went to pick you up from that human's house. When he got back he just went straight to his room and hasn’t came out. I don't know what to do. I tried talking to him but he won't listen or open the door. I'm getting worried Frank. I'm afraid he might do something to himself."she said sadly.

"I know. That's why I'm here. I’m his best friend and I should find out what's wrong with him. Is it okay if I can go up there.?"

"Of course. Do you need me to show you his room?" Mrs.Bryar moved out the way and I walked in. She closed the door behind me.

"No it's fine. I know where his room is but thank you anyway." I ran to his room, finding that the door was closed. I was debating if I should knock or just go straight in. "Bob?" I whispered. I knocked on the door lightly waiting for a response.

"Go away."he growled, maybe this isn't a good idea. Bob is stronger than me and could kill me on the spot.

"Bob it's me, Frank." I said a little bit louder. I opened the door and shrieked. Something came flying straight for my face. Luckily I ducked out the way so it couldn’t hit me. "Holy shit."

"I said go away Frank. Leave me the hell alone."

"But Bob I came here to see you. I was worried about you."I said truthfully.

"So? I-I can't....I don't w-want to talk to you. Go home with Mikey cause that's all you care about right now. Ray and I have been with you this entire time and all of a sudden he comes in and wants to be your friend and you kick us to the curb. Who was there when he made fun of you, made you cry huh? I was, not him. How could you love him? What do you see in him?"Bob shouted.

I entered the room completely and closed the door behind me. "But Bob I am here for you. I know I'm not the best friend ever right now, trust me I know. I didn't mean to ignore you or Ray like this. Having Mikey around me like this is a dream come true. You know I've always liked him. Now that he and I are friends....I've just been so caught up. Please forgive me Bob. Emma told me you were crying and you don't know how bad I felt when I heard that. But you have to remember that I like Mikey. If I tell you I like you more then a friend that's just lying to you and I can't do that."I explained, slowly walking closer to Bob.

He glanced up at me with hurt in his eyes. "I know I can't force you to like me but it hurts me so much to see you with another guy. Maybe if I had told you how much I liked you when I first met you then we probably would be together."he said sadly.

"Probably so. I’m so sorry Bob, for acting like a totally ass towards you, my best friend, my teddy bear."He smiled when I said that. "Can you please forgive me? I miss you, I was worried about you. That’s why I came here. No one sent me, no one forced me. This was my own decision." Tears started to form in my eyes. I tried my best to hide them but failed as tears ran down my face. Bob stood up quickly and was by my side in an instance.

"Oh Frankie don't cry please. I forgive you. It’s going to be okay. I love you and I know you can't say it back but just know that I really do and I'm always here for you."he cooed. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and buried my face in his chest.

"T-Thank you and I'm sorry for being a bad friend. I promise I'll be there for you when you need someone like you were there for me."

"I love you Frankie."

"I love you too Bob."I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
heres another update for you :) Bobs back!!!

thanks for the comments:

xmydecemberx
yourchemicalromance
Dr. Mrs. Vandertramp
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
Circe
secrets-that-die

title credit:The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus-Your Guardian Angel